SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Perfect World International Auto Vendor and Auto Repair

Zeomak
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Perfect World International Auto Vendor and Auto Repair Empty Perfect World International Auto Vendor and Auto Repair

Post by Zeomak 2011-03-12, 4:28 pm

Hi there. I wanted 2 try the Auto Vendor feature, so I logged one of my Higher lvl charackter in and let him bot for a while setting 1 Particular Item 2 be sold if he has 15 of it. I usually run Sins in a 800x600 window for perfect world, but this time I chose 2 use my normal client (1900x1600 resolution full details all max). I checked my CPU usage since I wanted 2 see if my PC can handle 2 let it bot on that settings and it was 3%. Then, when the char picked up the 15th item, it activated it's flymount and started 2 make it's way 2 the NPC I declared.... Suddenly the client started lagging and when I checked FPS rate it was down to 1 FPS (Usually 30-60) and Ping went up 2 1200 (usually 200-500). My CPU usage went up to first 30 and then 55% pendling now between 55 and 70%.

Just thought I'd let u know. Ah btw. Tweaks are activated and I'm doing nothing else except running the client. (Writing this from my Laptop)

Edit: Since I wrote the above SINS has been updated. Well the problem is now.... It doesnt go and sell anymore, and it doesnt go repair the equipment either. I'ver got the NPC selected and "Repair all" checked. I let my weapon run down to 0 and still the bot doesn' go to repair the stuff. With the previous settings, wehn u could set a number of the item u farm to reach before it goes out and sells, the repairing worked. But in the new update it says "Only sells if buying" or something like that... Well my char doesnt need 2 go and buy something since it finds enough pots so I can even NPC them.

So what I'm basicly trying 2 say is: The former version worked for selling/repairing, the new one doesn't. Thank you for your patience.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Perfect World International Auto Vendor and Auto Repair Empty Re: Perfect World International Auto Vendor and Auto Repair

Post by vuduy 2011-03-13, 10:10 am

There's no offset for equipment durability in PWI; so it cannot check for durability to repair.

Therefore, repair is only a side-job for PWI; that means, it only repairs if it goes back to sell or buy stuffs.

And selling is only activated with full bag now; checking for min/max with selling is kinda stupid.
    Zeomak
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Perfect World International Auto Vendor and Auto Repair Empty Re: Perfect World International Auto Vendor and Auto Repair

Post by Zeomak 2011-03-13, 11:00 am

snickering if there is no offset, then maybe, just a suggestion of mine, it would be a good idea to add a timer. So that it, for example, goes selling/repairing after a set time.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2011-03-13, 12:55 pm

Nah, instead that, go collect Vendor buy so that it can buy pots when run out of pots; that's when it repairs.
    Zeomak
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Zeomak 2011-03-13, 1:55 pm

sweating Won't work either. I select the NPC, click on "+" to add manapots to the buy list and.. well the list is empty. When I try 2 type in the ID of the Manapots manually it doesnt add them in the list.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2011-03-13, 2:15 pm

Do you even read what I said? Go collect Vendor buy data. It's empty because noone post the data.
    wongfei888
    wongfei888
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by wongfei888 2011-03-13, 8:21 pm

must near npc first (collect data) and restart your sins, i'm try just sell n repair, it's work fine for me, if don't work try and try you must be wrong setting, don't be lazy bro
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2011-03-13, 10:49 pm

No, collecting data is as follow.

On admin tab, click Monitor.

Then click on the NPC you can buy stuffs from, buy an item, the monitor will dump the opcodes, record the opcode plus the NPC name, id, and item name, id.

Repeat for other NPCs and items that you wanna auto buy.
    Zeomak
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Zeomak 2011-03-14, 2:41 am

Sorry for the inconvinience, and yes I read what you write I just missunderstood.

I just deactivated the lootfilter so it picks up everything. Goes back about 2 hours now and repairs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 2:26 am