SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Invalid Data (after Perfect World Update)

Zeomak
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Invalid Data (after Perfect World Update) Empty Invalid Data (after Perfect World Update)

Post by Zeomak 2010-12-15, 6:02 pm

I wanted 2 set up my bots a dew minutes ago, like I always do when I go to sleep.

The error I got was "Invalid Data" And then SINS used the standart settings. Ok, that alone is no problem but furthermore SINS doesnt use the skils I set on my PWI chars anymore, resulting in all of them dying shortly.

(BTW, Invalid Data error on starting every bot)

Then I tried cuting out all.ini files from the SINS folder but the SINS.ini and tried to set up my best bot again....

The problem is: SINS seems to be unable 2 read out the skills, cause when I want 2 configure them, I get a blank list...

I thought "Ok, let`s try something else" so I went 2 the target tab and hit refresh... Well it found all the mobs around me, but apperantly (even those right next to me) are dead or zombies, since they have 0 HP according 2 SINS....

When I try and let the char attack it just follows the mob and gets the "Invalid Target" error. After a few attempts I got the "Server Error" message and was disconnected. (Logged on again, tried again, same as b4....)

If this would be any help I post the Offsets for the Perfect World elementclient.exe extracted by the WQ Bot I use.

Code:
    realBaseAddress=0xA5B90C
    SendPacketAddress=0x0060E310
    playerCounterOffset=0x000008E4
    playerIntervalOffset=0x00000898
    questFunctionOffset=0xFFC
    questFunctionAddress=0x006C98E0
    playerNameOffset=0x618
    playerTransportModeOffset=0x62C
    playerFlySpdOffset=0x4D0
    playerFlyMountOffset=0x00000570
    playerXposOffset=0x3C
    playerYposOffset=0x40
    playerZposOffset=0x44
    playerActionStructOffset=0xFF4
    baseOffset=0x1C
    playerOffSet=0x20
    nameLengthOffset=0xFFFFFFF8
    playerTargetIdOffset=0xB0C
    npcIdOffset=0x11C
    sortedNpcListOffset=0x50
    baseListsOffset=0x8
    npcListOffset=0x24

any my elementclient.exe
    http://depositfiles.com/files/19awuh7je

Last edited by Zeomak on 2010-12-16, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Invalid Data (after Perfect World Update) Empty Re: Invalid Data (after Perfect World Update)

Post by bubbles 2010-12-16, 4:35 am

I thought "Ok, let`s try something else" so I went 2 the target tab and hit refresh... Well it found all the mobs around me, but apperantly (even those right next to me) are dead or zombies, since they have 0 HP according 2 SINS....

attach error - u just have to restart sins

Then I tried cuting out all.ini files from the SINS folder but the SINS.ini and tried to set up my best bot again....

just delete sins.ini

Zeomak
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Invalid Data (after Perfect World Update) Empty Re: Invalid Data (after Perfect World Update)

Post by Zeomak 2010-12-16, 4:51 am

Did that, error remains.... I don`t get any skills when I try 2 configure them and mobs have 0 HP (Ergo invalid target error)

Edit: Ok, after restarting the client & SINS (3 times) I still have 0 HP mobs, but atleast the normal attack and lootfilter works again. But skills are still empty, so I can`t let my bots run since its essential that they buss themselfes and use healing skills.

Last edited by Zeomak on 2010-12-16, 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-12-16, 4:59 am

if they didnt update anything .. then try to delete everything :D
    Zeomak
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Zeomak 2010-12-16, 11:43 am

toodles Ok, just tried another char (which I usually don`t use 2 bot) and when I hit the + in skills tab it says "Normal Attack" and "Town Portal"

That char is lvl 99 xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 11:02 pm