SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
lemonade
codename
bioman
thebadone
Ecko
watdaheo
illusionv1
11 posters

Having problems with smartassembly expired?

illusionv1
    illusionv1
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Having problems with smartassembly expired? Empty Having problems with smartassembly expired?

Post by illusionv1 2010-07-29, 1:55 am

yes? well you need to change the date of ur computer BUT some people doesnt like that because computer gets crazy like antivirus so im going to show u how to change the sins date

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

that link is to download RunAsDate app

extract the app if youre in windows 7 or vista run as admin just to be sure it works

now browser for SINS change the date to 7/19/2010 create a shortcut name it as you like

now go search the shortcut in Desktop screen and run SINS it should work.

i hope this help somepeople

(this works for photoshop expire license too)

Having problems with smartassembly expired? Empty Re: Having problems with smartassembly expired?

Post by Guest 2010-07-29, 3:15 pm

Thanks so much it worked like a charm nice
    watdaheo
    watdaheo
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Having problems with smartassembly expired? Empty Re: Having problems with smartassembly expired?

Post by watdaheo 2010-07-30, 9:06 am

heheh yeah i been having this issue w the sins, lemme go see if it works :D ty
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-07-31, 7:52 am

lol i have this file on my old PC that I dont use anymore.. Its prevent the Trial program from being expired LoL.

I used it on NOD32 and AntiVir last year :O...

thebadone
    thebadone
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by thebadone 2010-07-31, 3:54 pm

must be doing something wrong it dont work for me
    thebadone
    thebadone
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by thebadone 2010-07-31, 6:39 pm

and maybe im paranoid but i change all my passwords cus in the .ini file all the accounts and passwords are stored and we gave the path to it gaze

and if you look on his webside he is into getting passwords from anykind of software

think ill stay on the change date on my own
    illusionv1
    illusionv1
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by illusionv1 2010-07-31, 6:56 pm

thebadone wrote:and maybe im paranoid but i change all my passwords cus in the .ini file all the accounts and passwords are stored and we gave the path to it gaze

and if you look on his webside he is into getting passwords from anykind of software

well isnt my website so.. i been using this long time ago with no problems. but everything its possible like this -someone hack sins forums change the download URL and add to the sins Trojan to send passwords to the hacker- everything its possible
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-08-01, 10:43 pm

thebadone wrote:and maybe im paranoid but i change all my passwords cus in the .ini file all the accounts and passwords are stored and we gave the path to it gaze

The .ini is for SINS :O .ini file had nothing to do with RunAsDate.
    There is no virus or keylogger in the file.

The reason for this RunAsDate, Is that you can adjust a certain application date, without changing the entire System date (Taskbar). So you still have actual date on your PC.

If it has a trojan it would use Internet Connection. If you have firewall that is (It ask wether you allow it or not). You can scan it with any AV, its Clean.

anything is possible in internet. Unless you know reverse engineering and specially IP:Port for certain application.
    Remember SINS uses IRC Port and Google IP for update. If someone hack the site and insert a trojan on it. Make sure to check the IP:port.

LoL whos going to hack vuduy. To get his PW just to change the URL download.... Vuduy is smarter than any of us, im sure he knows a lot of way to prevent his system getting hacked.
    bioman
    bioman
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by bioman 2010-08-02, 12:24 am

tnx for the info i scan by avast & super anti spyware its clean now trying it for the moment

tnx bro for this nice
    codename
    codename
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by codename 2010-08-02, 7:32 am

thx teasing
    lemonade
    lemonade
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by lemonade 2010-08-02, 1:00 pm

thanks for this bro i need this 1 good job
    milkoshop
    milkoshop
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by milkoshop 2010-08-03, 8:33 am

this saves my day! thanks for posting!

Post by Guest 2010-08-04, 9:09 am

Thank you very much lol
    trdh
    trdh
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by trdh 2010-08-04, 11:16 am

Why did you give it the path to .ini file?
    Just gave it the path to exe file p01

Post by Guest 2010-08-06, 8:54 pm

nice.
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2010-08-11, 4:08 am

thanks for this.. now i can run my sins ^_^
    suing
    suing
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by suing 2010-08-14, 8:12 am

thanks illusionv1 really appreciate it :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-12, 3:25 pm