SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]problems after jd update

[solved]problems after jd update Empty [solved]problems after jd update

Post by Guest 2010-06-23, 12:27 pm

before last jd update, if the bot was turned on and i was typeing i didnt have any problems, now after the update everytime it uses a skill it cancels typeing, text before it used the skill remains but then starts opening all the windows from my keys, then gotta press enter again to start typeing again and so on
    and if i have a skill on my esper skill bar sins will use that skill too, have set to summon bear with Has summoned an arden beast: 0 and MP% greater then 15, adding bull on esper bar it will imediately summon the bull for no reason, then when bull dissapears it summons bear how it should do but then imediately after summons bull. tryed it with different summons and with all it hapends the same, tryed with attack skills too, added them on esper bar and it was useing the skill
    Vboy402
    Vboy402
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

[solved]problems after jd update Empty Re: [solved]problems after jd update

Post by Vboy402 2010-06-23, 4:58 pm

did you make sure "use esper quickslot" is not checked on the bot?

Post by Guest 2010-06-23, 11:53 pm

wow.... sweating donno how that got checked...now everything works fine victory ty, i feel so nub now sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-01, 11:41 pm