SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

How does digging ground item from skyblade work?

trutienpro
    SINNER
    SINNER

How does digging ground item from skyblade work? Empty How does digging ground item from skyblade work?

Post by trutienpro 2010-04-03, 6:12 pm

I am not sure if I have the to do anything special to get this task working. After getting the quest and talked to SkyDwreller, I returned to Sunstream to start picking star dusks. I summon my skyblade and then go back to the bot and start the Dig ground item from skyblade task. All I got were error message: Invalid tool.

Could any tell me how to get star dusk auto picking? or if this is for something else?
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

How does digging ground item from skyblade work? Empty Re: How does digging ground item from skyblade work?

Post by vuduy 2010-04-03, 6:14 pm

Currently, only things without quest requirement can be dig ie: the stones for Fort war.

The stardust quest digging will be supported in next update.
    jefftansthan
    jefftansthan
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

How does digging ground item from skyblade work? Empty Re: How does digging ground item from skyblade work?

Post by jefftansthan 2010-08-17, 10:21 pm

hmm havent try this one i search forum if there are tips or guides havent find one. hmm so u just use skyblade then go to spot then start task i bet right?
    iknownothing
    iknownothing
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by iknownothing 2010-10-13, 1:19 pm

activate task then fly over the item u want to pick up, lower slowly and it will digg auto. It keeps you higher then if u would pick directly so no mobs can hit you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 1:58 am