SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[SINS 2.1] adding the same condition with different parameters.

fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

[SINS 2.1] adding the same condition with different parameters. Empty [SINS 2.1] adding the same condition with different parameters.

Post by fouryearstrong 2011-02-11, 4:47 am

I can't put two of the same conditions even though they will have different parameters. here's and example of what i'm trying to do.

I grind in moontop hollow where the mobs hits you with negative status. i wanted my skill lets say for example Substitute to not use if i'm Silenced. So i put first the conditions to use substitute with the condition Self: status effect does not contain Substitute. but if i try to add another one for the Silence status it won't add to the list of trigger conditions.

any solutions?
    Goofy
    Goofy
    SINNER
    SINNER

[SINS 2.1] adding the same condition with different parameters. Empty Re: [SINS 2.1] adding the same condition with different parameters.

Post by Goofy 2011-02-11, 7:26 am

Got the same problem here!
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

[SINS 2.1] adding the same condition with different parameters. Empty Re: [SINS 2.1] adding the same condition with different parameters.

Post by fouryearstrong 2011-02-11, 11:12 am

i also found out that the "Any surrounding player: is a summoned rayan clone" is not working properly. i had my skysong set to buff only the rayan's main body and not the clone but it still tries to buff the clone.

triggers i used for my skysong buff (Bodhi's Protector):

Any surrounding player: is a summoned rayan clone (false)
    Any surrounding player: status effect does not contain [Toughen]
    Self: MP current is greater than or equal to [938]

i purposely didn't put "is in the same guild" trigger condition because main body and clone will have the same guild ID.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2011-02-12, 9:58 am

If this happens again, goto Encyclopedia -> Debug -> Snapshot
    Navigate to GameData -> World -> Object -> Player -> Collection -> Cache

Find the player names with the clone and tell me the Ids of each.

SINS 2.1.1.4 now allows adding same trigger conditions.
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2011-02-12, 10:39 am

i did the debug and here's what i've found:

Main Body's ID: 2038064
    Clone's ID: 3758150208

as i browse the properties of each player to find which one's clone or not, i realized that SINS can identify them properly and i thought that maybe the clone is not the problem. so i tested my settings again and i found out that it really doesn't buff the clone. but it buffs the main body continuously. even when i have no clone it continues to buff me.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2011-02-12, 10:49 am

This is not a bug with the clone trigger.

You are buffing other players but its status effect is not refreshed because it's not selected.

Status effect trigger is only accurate on Current target, Self, and Any party members.

I may add support for nearby players but it will be extremely slow, because it has to select each player to check its status effect and go through the entire list of players.

fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2011-02-12, 10:52 am

ok. i think i understand why. because in SINS 2.x it does that too when buffing guild members.

by the way sir vuduy, no more timer triggers?
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2011-02-12, 10:42 pm

just tested 2.1.1.6

my skysong buffs me perfectly now. but now the status bar of SINS gets expanded when i start the bot. it disappears for a while when i hit save then it expands again.

sorry for the double post.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 3:18 am