SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
bb123
coldfalme22
bubbles
Vboy402
Kagebunshin
vuduy
10 posters

SINS™ 2.x condition trigger and action requests

vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

SINS™ 2.x  condition trigger and action requests Empty SINS™ 2.x condition trigger and action requests

Post by vuduy 2010-03-25, 10:13 am

There is no limit for trigger conditions and actions that SINS™️ can do. If there's a trigger condition or action that you would like SINS™️ to have, then you can request here.

Note: it must be practical.

Last edited by vuduy on 2010-04-22, 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kagebunshin
    Kagebunshin
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

SINS™ 2.x  condition trigger and action requests Empty Re: SINS™ 2.x condition trigger and action requests

Post by Kagebunshin 2010-03-25, 10:26 am

Everyday you can use a treasure charm for the treasurehunt maps of the skydweller. There are 5 spots in Billow where the treasure could get (by luck) for me it would be helpful, If there is a trigger that does "right-click" on the treasure charm, from maybe 11:59pm to 0.01am to activate the charm at 1 of them spots. (After you click on the charm and there is no daychange, you will get a message witch incorrect quest time. it should be accapted before "right-click" on the charm again.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

SINS™ 2.x  condition trigger and action requests Empty Re: SINS™ 2.x condition trigger and action requests

Post by vuduy 2010-03-25, 10:39 am

"Right click" an inventory is the same as "Use item on self".
    What you are asking is already doable.

- add Action "Use item on self", select the charm
    - add condition "Self: current game time hour: 0"
    - add condition "Self: current game time minute: 0"

As for the other actions like "Set destination" and "Dig ground item", I'll add them eventually.

Note: things like this is better for "Auto Task", because it requires a series of actions.

You can't do a quest by using Auto Action because if you were grinding, and you move out of grinding spot, Auto Target will move you back.

Auto task is a special mode where SINS will pause grinding, do the task, and return to grind.

Post by Guest 2010-03-26, 10:28 am

gud day guys..
    hi der sir vuduy..

just wondering if we can do treasure flee quest here?

hope its possible. it wud be more easier to do treasure flee.
    snickering

:auto task
    then, wen the bag is full of treasure flee
    :auto find chest

weeeee

Last edited by weirdo on 2010-03-26, 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest 2010-03-26, 10:36 am

Kagebunshin wrote:Everyday you can use a treasure charm for the treasurehunt maps of the skydweller. There are 5 spots in Billow where the treasure could get (by luck) for me it would be helpful, If there is a trigger that does "right-click" on the treasure charm, from maybe 11:59pm to 0.01am to activate the charm at 1 of them spots. (After you click on the charm and there is no daychange, you will get a message witch incorrect quest time. it should be accapted before "right-click" on the charm again.

anyone know of the 5 spots i only know one,
    need the exact coordinates and how it works if possible grin
    Vboy402
    Vboy402
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Vboy402 2010-03-26, 2:07 pm

On the same chain of thoughts, is there a trigger for quest completion? For example, click item once quest is completed. This would be extremely useful for quests such as heaven breve slay in ZXPH or in JD they call it baleful i think.
    Kagebunshin
    Kagebunshin
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Kagebunshin 2010-03-27, 12:50 am

1.I would prefer a trigger for the Battleground. That the BG would work automatic.
    For example like, join a side, accept the BG invation, go to the vendors and trade your beads for chosen scrolls. Destroy every building of the oposite site you have joint.. grin
    2.Could you make the function to sort the player(on target tab)by alliance. And make a kill mark for that one you have chosen? I have problems with targeting enemy players due an alliance war.
    Greetz kage

Post by Guest 2010-03-27, 3:28 am

yeah.. that wud be great too MODE kage.^^
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-03-27, 7:11 am

1.BG - it fits better in the auto task section ?

Note: things like this is better for "Auto Task", because it requires a series of actions.

if the BG works with sins maybe ya can add the condition to check if someone is joining ur side or the other side and if so to accept the BG invitation or not [ for soloing BG - more exp ]

Post by Guest 2010-03-27, 9:49 am

Pet trigger for selecting different skills like attack trigger with conditions.
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-03-27, 1:44 pm

trigger : numbers of mobs around u to use the selected skill ? how about that
    coldfalme22
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by coldfalme22 2010-03-27, 7:35 pm

Vboy402 wrote:On the same chain of thoughts, is there a trigger for quest completion? For example, click item once quest is completed. This would be extremely useful for quests such as heaven breve slay in ZXPH or in JD they call it baleful i think.

we have same thing on mind hope its possible. ill try it when i looted a heaven slay breve grin
    bb123
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by bb123 2010-03-27, 9:54 pm

Vboy402 wrote:On the same chain of thoughts, is there a trigger for quest completion? For example, click item once quest is completed. This would be extremely useful for quests such as heaven breve slay in ZXPH or in JD they call it baleful i think.

you can auto use the heaven slay, just time it how fast will you finish the 500 mobs,then use the action button. Just pick use item on self, then use the timer in minutes or seconds. snickering
    Vboy402
    Vboy402
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Vboy402 2010-03-28, 1:58 pm

Yes, I thought about that already as a way to do it, but I was just suggesting another trigger of "when quest is finished" or something to that affect, where you don't have to time. But of course, the way you mentioned above is still a very nice way to do it. Thanks lol
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-28, 7:17 pm

a pet skill action trigger?

some of us use pet in Passive mode (which doesn't attack). but still can use useful skill like buff/heal.

Pet skill trigger "alt+#" 2-7 (my Sincere prayer is on slot 2)

Pet skill trigger "alt+3(prayer skill)" - Self HP% less than 70.

we also dont want to use the Alt+2 (first slot of pet skill) we can just use it in certain ocation instead of spamming it every 5mins.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-28, 7:57 pm

vuduy wrote:

As for the other actions like "Set destination" and "Dig ground item", I'll add them eventually.

Is it possible to make something like similar to Auto Task features where it stop the grinding (stop auto target/skill). instead of pausing it. Then auto start when destination reach. (reset start location, start auto target/skill)?

This really helps if u went back on town and turn off your pc/restart.
    By just logging in you can START the bot in town and continue your previous botting.

Have to un-check auto target/skill if using this action, so it wont interrupt when running to your X Y destination.

Action: Set destination: Move X Y
    Action: RESET Starting location: X Y Set destination reach
    Action: enable auto target/skill. X Y Set destination reach

so u can have auto login. auto attach. add another function auto start.

lol u only open SINS then press Launch and BAM! u can go to mcdonald and buy some burger
    milkoshop
    milkoshop
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by milkoshop 2010-03-28, 10:45 pm

I do agree with Ecko. Auto Destination is a big help,because most of the time im at the office and my bots are in the house. My brother is the one who logins my bots when my connection got disconnected. and when my char dies he sometimes resurrect it to town, and press start. So my bot just stays at the town. see ya
    milkoshop
    milkoshop
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by milkoshop 2010-03-28, 10:57 pm

Is it possible to make an auto task like when char reaches a certain exp it will die until exp is 0?

Action: Exp = 90% then Unequip Armor, Disable Auto Pots
    Action: Exp = 0% then Equip Armor, Enable Auto Pots
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-28, 11:09 pm

I dont think that a condition Disable auto pots and Unequip armor.

Action: Unequip or Equip "Gear"
    Condition: EXP% Is Greater = 90 (If it go pass 90% it will unequip)

Action: Disable or Enable Auto pots
    Condition: EXP% Is Greater = 90 (If it go pass 90% it will stop potting)

Action: I KILL MYSELF!
    Condition: Self: Character Stats (Defense) is less than (just to make sure you actually un-equip first). (Cant use EXP% condition here).

This actually good for GRINDING :) mats. I also want this, so my character can farm, Instead of making a new character all over again..
    milkoshop
    milkoshop
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by milkoshop 2010-03-28, 11:22 pm

Ecko wrote:I dont think that a condition Disable auto pots and Unequip armor.

Action: Unequip or Equip "Gear"

Action: Disable or Enable Auto pots

Action: I KILL MYSELF!
    Condition: Self: Character Stats (Defense) is less than (just to make sure you actually un-equip first). (Cant use EXP% condition here).

This actually good for GRINDING :) mats. I also want this, so my character can farm, Instead of making a new character all over again..

This is good for farmers SINS™ 2.x  condition trigger and action requests 277664. so we wont bother checking their exp every now and then. thanks Ecko.
    milkoshop
    milkoshop
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by milkoshop 2010-03-29, 12:52 am

To sum it up here is the Auto Task.

Action: Unequip "Gear"

Action: Equip "Gear"
    Condition: EXP% = 0 (Will Equip Armor if Exp reaches 0)

Action: Disable Auto Pots

Action: Enable Auto Pots
    Condition: EXP% = 0 (Will Enable Auto Pots if Exp reaches 0)

We can Also add this Disable Auto Vendor so that the Bot will go straight to its position.

Action: Disable "Auto Vendor"
    Condition: EXP% is Greater = 90

Action: Enable "Auto Vendor"
    Condition: EXP% = 0
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-03-29, 6:07 am

die to return to town ? same thing ? buf if you guys only got 1 dmg and no need of pots and got fully bought inventar slots like >100 slots on your farm char ... then worried
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-29, 7:40 am

beatoflife wrote:die to return to town ? same thing ? buf if you guys only got 1 dmg and no need of pots and got fully bought inventar slots like >100 slots on your farm char ... then worried

U dont understand at all. I expect u dont even know what is farming.

When u farm u level up, once u level up and surpass the mob level, The drop rate goes down, So u want to be exactly to be near at mob level.

No not all monster do 1 dmg to all class. I have a healer lvl 71 that I dont use at all, I just use it to farm. Monster level 72 still do 80 dmg per hit to my Healer with buff. It wont even reach 1 stack of mats before they kill me without using pots.

Right now that healer is lvl 74 and Ive been using "Die to return town". Not teleport to town.. just because u die and lose 6% doesn't mean u wont level anymore. you get double xp from tanis ka when u get the buff and that make it level faster.

This action Die when EXP%. helps for PW/ESO bot user. cuz they dont get any 8hr buff from npc.
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-03-29, 8:34 am

lol so u dont know how to farm -.-
    nvm then lol ... if u really want to farm get at least proper gears ... so that u got the min dmg possible ..then think about farming

imho u just dont really know how to farm

but anyway its just for JD/ZX
    milkoshop
    milkoshop
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by milkoshop 2010-03-29, 8:54 am

beatoflife wrote:lol so u dont know how to farm -.-
    nvm then lol ... if u really want to farm get at least proper gears ... so that u got the min dmg possible ..then think about farming

Our main Goal is keep our farmer with a certain level for a certain Mob.

Example:
    The 1st Mob in Incense ranges from lvl90-94(White), My Farmer which is a HeavenSound/Skysong(lvl94), if my farmer lvl at 95 the Mob will turn green means less Loot/Gold to obtain.

So i came up with an idea of Auto Death when char is near to level up.
    And to do that we need to Unequip the Armor so that Mob will do more damage and when the Exp is 0% it will equip the Armor and back to farming.
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-03-29, 9:00 am

its just i can do it/archieve same thing with die 2 town.. got myself 4 chars/farmers... and doing it for like 1 year ... so no need to explain with the rating and so on -.-'

but nvm its just how to know to farm effectivly + config sins
    milkoshop
    milkoshop
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by milkoshop 2010-03-29, 9:21 am

Sorry we thought you don't understand.. Hope this will be added to auto task it will help us a lot.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-29, 3:12 pm

beatoflife wrote:lol so u dont know how to farm -.-

my healer have +5 armor gear and all def+5 imbue. telling me to get proper gear..
    Yeah your idea is only for JD/ZX may works for class with higher def armor.

Like I damn said, not all classes have the same defense gears, even if u tell us to get proper gears. That wont even help at all.
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-03-29, 3:57 pm

^^ proper gears ... +5 .. are lvl60+7+8 that expensive to buy ? ( dont know thou .. dont play US version) nah anyway if u really wanna farm .. ghostlord or skysong .. who would use other classes to farm beside those two ? but we're livin in a free world---just up to u to farm with other classes

but then its a different story how to farm effectively

off topic anyway
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-03-29, 4:21 pm

So i came up with an idea of Auto Death when char is near to level up.
    And to do that we need to Unequip the Armor so that Mob will do more damage and when the Exp is 0% it will equip the Armor and back to farming.

besides your char need to buy pots anyway .. i am right ? config the vendor list ... buy like xxx pot .. they should last for like 1-3h or whatever ( exp: the time for u to gain the 6%exp) then tick die 2 return
    -> still losing exp + farming + no lvl up = same thing as the problem u mentioned above with the trigger

but then it still depends on +def and so on .. long story :)

anyway no need to argue just hope vuduy will add that trigger
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-29, 6:08 pm

It because of double xp you get from tanis ka when you get the buff. Getting 6% back doesn't take 1 hour for my skysong. (Depends on what level you are).

I only buy 1 stack of lvl 45 Spirit Orbs and use skill to heal.

Balo can farm better than vim. But leveling balo again will to 70+ just to farm would slow down.

I tried different settings.
    like lowering the amount of Spirit orbs to 40. (Every half hour I die to buy SP pots)

But everytime I die, I loose the buff and the buff last only for 2hr. So now the mob can do 160+ dmg to me.

That why it is better to die at certain EXP% to be able to use the buff longer and with that you can get more mats. This also save alot of time keep going back to town and running back to farm spot.

look at my level 74 Healer which was 84% (i let it die twice to reduce xp to 70%)I took tanis ka buff and went to farm I came back to see how it doing and its level 75. Those monster like gilhook randomly spawn near you which drop mats a lot and they fill up the xp% u loss easily.

Were not trying to argue here, you were the one who started with argument telling us we cant farm and not having proper gears.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-03-29, 6:14 pm

There are much better conditions and actions to implement than these ones you are suggesting.

If you want to to die to lose xp, simply take your char to the next map close to town with lots of mobs; turn auto respawn on, set respawn delay to 0; go naked, hit start, come back in 5 min and your XP will be 0% again.

You don't need complicated triggers to achieve such a simple thing as that.
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-03-29, 6:36 pm

ähh to farm effectively .. then yes i'm telling ya ... :) with a +5 armor u indeed need the buff to farm :) but try a >+7 armor then u dont need that buff .. i consider your main char can buy lvl60+7 armor , anyway didnt see some1 try to farm @ lvl60+ map at all .. the profit of the provisions/gold aint high enough to farm at that map though...

just buy a 75+7 armor and let it farm at the >75-78? spot .. it's worth its money !!... ( 75+7 armor = dont know how much it costs @ ur server though) but farm like 3-4 days and u got ur spent money back -.-'

anyway it's just my opinion no offend :)
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-29, 7:43 pm

No one sell lvl60+7 or 75+7 armor, A level 60+5 armor cost 70G.

u dont see +7 selling in our server due to economy prices of jaden are expensive and mostly level 90 armor+6 are being sold 120g+ and prices keep increasing every time JD release something on Gshop.

that why its the best to farm your mats and craft your own for your own profit.

My level 75 skysong use lvl 75 set +6+5 def imbue, with no buff still get hit 67 dmg per hit.

@Vuduy
    How about add a "pause/continue bot" action and a trigger condition "Self exp % greater"..

i can just use "continue" action from the current condition trigger Self: HP is 0 (dead)..

Post by Guest 2010-03-29, 11:29 pm

is making triggers for friends list possible? as in same as party and allies but just for friends.

Post by Guest 2010-03-30, 10:45 am

*Request for auto turn in Tigeren / Turtoil Crystal for candy but in a certain time.
    This action can work similar with Go back to town.

thanks

Post by Guest 2010-03-30, 10:56 am

Medleys wrote:*Request for auto turn in Tigeren / Turtoil Crystal for candy but in a certain time.
    This action can work similar with Go back to town.

thanks
    yea I support this idea nice
    we can put the crystals in a noob and set it at town, then turn them in at a specific time in case we fall asleep tempted
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-30, 6:57 pm

Does anyone think a hotkey action? since use items action only works for JD. doesn't work in ESO,PW feeding pets. maybe if we put the item to feed to hotkey it might works..

Post by Guest 2010-04-01, 9:47 am

is it already possible?

maybe sir we cud use flying sword to return
    to town wen bag is full..
    and back again to the starting position..
    to avoid those bloodthirsty mobs..

feeling hot
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-04-01, 9:57 am

u cant use flying sword in the attack mode so i assume that this feature is kinda impossible ... we train at different spots/maps so u gotta make the char run to some safe spot to use the flying sword ... imagine the coding ....
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-04-01, 10:21 am

You can't fly back because of the combat mode, but you can certainly walk/teleport back, and fly back out to avoid dragging aggro mobs.
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-04-01, 10:58 am

but if u want to fly back out to training spots ... theres obstacles and so on + adjust the sword to a ideal high
    coldfalme22
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by coldfalme22 2010-04-10, 1:01 am

hmmmm. auto pathing on while on flying sword is very slow compared to when you're riding a mount. burning a few hp pots while returning to your grinding spot would be negligible so i think its not ideal to have that feature. just my 2 cents
    dweizz
    dweizz
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by dweizz 2010-04-10, 1:51 am

action/task - auto pathing to a certain location in map
    input - coordinates
    conditions - same conditions in skill tab

additional condition for skills
    -number of monster attacking the player (<,>,=)
    thebadone
    thebadone
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by thebadone 2010-04-10, 1:48 pm

what i realy like would be :

hotkey for target set location

hotkey for char 1,2 or 3 to open (we have a close all)

hotkey for stop, return to town and meditate

the batllegound quest 10 times on Task well more daily events to gain exp faster lol

a 3 spot grinding timer spot A grind x-time restock, spot B grind x-time restock, spot C grind x-time restock and start over maybe the restock selectable

a recheck if i want to close sins down if i press the X on the window snickering

Last edited by thebadone on 2010-04-10, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more wishes :P)
    milkoshop
    milkoshop
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by milkoshop 2010-04-10, 11:06 pm

dweizz wrote:action/task - auto pathing to a certain location in map
    input - coordinates
    conditions - same conditions in skill tab

additional condition for skills
    -number of monster attacking the player (<,>,=)

This is a great request but for a mean time you can use the save location in the Target Tab. depising
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-04-22, 2:09 am

Ok this thread isn't working... a lot of requested things are already or now doable; you guys just need to learn how to use it.

There will be a huge update soon with A LOT of new trigger conditions.

Someone else can start another thread and track its TODO progress once a feature request is approved by me. Maybe a mod can take on this task.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 10:12 am