SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Some stuff I noticed while using Sins

branden726
    branden726
    SINNER
    SINNER

Some stuff I noticed while using Sins Empty Some stuff I noticed while using Sins

Post by branden726 2011-04-05, 2:59 pm

I just wanted to post a little feedback for the bot. It works wonderfully but there seemed to be a lot of problems for me when I would put one thing in auto gather, If I was to put say Lavender into the auto gather and was standing over by the fishing grounds it would keep going over to the free fishing poles and picking those up instead of going for the nearest lavender. I didn't even have fishing poles in the auto gather so I don't know if this is some kind of bug or if it just happens to me.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Some stuff I noticed while using Sins Empty Re: Some stuff I noticed while using Sins

Post by Ecko 2011-04-05, 5:16 pm

How do you even able to get Auto Gather function? If your not part of the Forsaken World Group.

mockie
    mockie
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Some stuff I noticed while using Sins Empty Re: Some stuff I noticed while using Sins

Post by mockie 2011-04-05, 8:41 pm

maybe he has another account that's in a group?

anyways, uncheck the "Gather on default" option.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2011-04-05, 8:57 pm

or you could lower the distance of Auto Gather.

Anyways If he does have another forum account. Should have use the one that registered into the group. I think having multiple account on forum is not allowed.

branden726
    branden726
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by branden726 2011-04-06, 12:11 pm

branden726 wrote:I just wanted to post a little feedback for the bot. It works wonderfully but there seemed to be a lot of problems for me when I would put one thing in auto gather, If I was to put say Lavender into the auto gather and was standing over by the fishing grounds it would keep going over to the free fishing poles and picking those up instead of going for the nearest lavender. I didn't even have fishing poles in the auto gather so I don't know if this is some kind of bug or if it just happens to me.

Actually I was part of the group but wasn't helping at all. I guess I didn't read the forums all the way. My fault.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 4:20 am