SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hey all! and Vuduy.

JustAFriend
    JustAFriend
    SINNER
    SINNER

Hey all! and Vuduy. Empty Hey all! and Vuduy.

Post by JustAFriend 2011-02-26, 7:59 pm

40 year old programmer here. Been playing since Chinese CB, and have been playing in each phase of beta.

Unfortunatly I had no clue about this site, but I am willing to give 100% of my effort towards the SIN bot. Mainly for Forsaken World, but im willing to help wherever needed.

When does this go private? I'm surprised its not yet. snickering
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Hey all! and Vuduy. Empty Re: Hey all! and Vuduy.

Post by vuduy 2011-02-26, 8:34 pm

You can help me dissect the game; I'm still unable to find the HP Max and belly current/max of pets.

Skill names hash list (indexed by skill Id) is still not found.

Quest structure is still not completely mapped out yet.

See if you can contribute anything :)
    JustAFriend
    JustAFriend
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by JustAFriend 2011-02-26, 8:39 pm

Ok, well my flight has around 1h 30mins left and ive already downloaded the bot, when i run it: #1. Do I need a special forum username and pass? #2. What file to I attach it to for your program to register as forsaken world and not PWI or any of the other games?
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2011-02-26, 8:50 pm

If you are a first time user then spend some time testing it first before asking these common questions.

Access is currently opened for everyone so you do not need any special username/password.

I'll ignore any common usage questions in the future.

JustAFriend
    JustAFriend
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by JustAFriend 2011-02-27, 11:16 am

How is that a common question when i could link to the patcher or any of the other files within the forsaken world folder and seeing as how there is no direct tutorial im just supposed to poke around?

I'm good.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2011-02-27, 11:45 am

If you are good, then you should know the executable to start the game; and that's the file you point to as launcher.

And no it's not the patcher.
    JustAFriend
    JustAFriend
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by JustAFriend 2011-02-27, 11:48 am

I meant im good on trying to poke around. Its not like all these mmo's are the same. The last project I was on like this, we needed to link to the patcher to bypass certain feeble security features so its a legitimate question. Why not make a faq?
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2011-02-27, 12:12 pm

You are the one calling yourself good; and the only person that ever asked about this. There are hundreds users of SINS but I guess most of them figure it out themselves.

And FYI, there is a FAQ.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2011-02-28, 2:15 am

JustAFriend wrote:I meant im good on trying to poke around. Its not like all these mmo's are the same. The last project I was on like this, we needed to link to the patcher to bypass certain feeble security features so its a legitimate question. Why not make a faq?

LOL, I started SINS since 2009. I just know few words of english back then and It was my first time to touch a PC when i came to america.
    Guess what, I was able to figure out how to run SINS and ATTACH it to the game on my very first time i downloaded it.

I remember back then on IRC. I ask too much the same question cuz I couldnt understand what they trying to say. They couldnt understand what im saying either because I cant make a sentence they all broken compare to now, But still I didnt give up, I learned using SINS successfully around 2010.

It be funny that your programmer yet you cant open a single application from zip file. maybe if you try to open sins it might attach the game for you AUTOMATICALLY. Your lucky teasing . because back then it was manual threatening, But i was able to figure it out cuz the box was clickable victory

I dont think your a programmer.

You said you play FW before you even had gotten SINS? why are you asking for bypass to patch the game. The game does not even have a Anti-cheat software like HackShield or Nprotect. So what are you trying to bypass?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 9:28 pm