SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

a weird thing

a weird thing Empty a weird thing

Post by Guest 2010-03-22, 6:27 pm

maybe it's just me as i'm new to the bot, but i play on PWI. When i used the bot on a new character to test, i noticed a quirk maybe. sweating

when i set it to auto-attack a mob, every once in a while it would register 2-3 attacks and only showed or moved for 1 of them. it's not just me as i had two of my close friends follow to confirm it.

they seen it too, as with picking up loot without any bending/reaching for it. i assume it is supposed to do that, or is that just a quirk because of my newness?

a weird thing Empty Re: a weird thing

Post by Guest 2010-03-22, 7:11 pm

dont worry about it
    i believe that is what you see only
    but when other players see you they see you actually hitting the mobs
    same with looting.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-03-22, 7:44 pm

The attack animation is client side only, and it's normal. Others will see you attack/skills normally.

As for looting, the bot can pickup loots as far as 10 distance away (ie: remote looting). That is why, if you wanna be discrete, set the loot range smaller (4) or so.

kabal wrote:maybe it's just me as i'm new to the bot, but i play on PWI. When i used the bot on a new character to test, i noticed a quirk maybe. sweating

when i set it to auto-attack a mob, every once in a while it would register 2-3 attacks and only showed or moved for 1 of them. it's not just me as i had two of my close friends follow to confirm it.

they seen it too, as with picking up loot without any bending/reaching for it. i assume it is supposed to do that, or is that just a quirk because of my newness?
    jack75
    jack75
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by jack75 2010-03-22, 7:55 pm

For looting, i'm not sure but maybe you need to disable/uncheck the "fast pickup" option.

Post by Guest 2010-03-22, 8:08 pm

yea got the looting thing fixed up. still seems weird though that someone else picked it doing the extra swings besides me. anyways, thank ya guys being cool
    malechite
    malechite
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by malechite 2010-04-07, 8:05 pm

The bot looted fine using public version o.o although looting was a bit delayed if numerous mobs were attacking your char at the same time. Often my char had to kill 2-3 mobs before it looted, could be because of the setup of skills or auto-targetting making you attack the next mob causing the delay in looting? Not much of a problem unless someone were actually standing next to your char and looting your drops which haven't been picked up by your char haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 11:24 pm