SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
baote
extremedeath
fouryearstrong
7 posters

Jade Dynasty new multi boxing policy

fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Jade Dynasty new multi boxing policy Empty Jade Dynasty new multi boxing policy

Post by fouryearstrong 2011-01-15, 3:16 am

here's a link to the post:

http://tinyurl.com/rulesnew

if you read it carefully, it makes no sense. LOL

first they say "You may only have 2 accounts per person, regardless of how many computers you own."

then they'll say "This is 2 accounts per person, not per IP address."

then what really confused me is this "Two characters maximum online at once for any situation."

anyway, read it carefully. we have our own interpretations lol
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Jade Dynasty new multi boxing policy Empty Re: Jade Dynasty new multi boxing policy

Post by extremedeath 2011-01-15, 3:42 am

As I understand it, It's 2 accounts, (1 main and 1 vendor) OR (1 main and 1 alt, both leveling), per person. And these 2 can be simultaneously online. But no 3 accounts can be online at the same time by the SAME PERSON.

PS. We all know it is risky to multibox. Bot at your own risk lol
    baote
    baote
    SINNER
    SINNER

Jade Dynasty new multi boxing policy Empty Re: Jade Dynasty new multi boxing policy

Post by baote 2011-01-15, 7:48 am

Oh , i understand now why all of my alts was banned sad .

Thx for this info .
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2011-01-15, 8:45 am

extremedeath wrote:As I understand it, It's 2 accounts, (1 main and 1 vendor) OR (1 main and 1 alt, both leveling), per person. And these 2 can be simultaneously online. But no 3 accounts can be online at the same time by the SAME PERSON.

PS. We all know it is risky to multibox. Bot at your own risk lol
    BOTTOM LINE:
    they really can't detect if you're multi-boxing or not and they're making a desperate act to stop us. LOL

well, goodluck guys. hope you all won't get banned or something xD
    mockie
    mockie
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by mockie 2011-01-15, 10:03 am

oh they changed the policy. this means that if you have created multiple JD accounts where you used only one name upon registration, you can only have a maximum of 2 accounts online at the same time regardless of the IP.

the confusing part here: are they now allowing to run multiple (more than 2) instances of JD in one computer as long as the registered names are different?
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2011-01-15, 10:25 am

mockie wrote:the confusing part here: are they now allowing to run multiple (more than 2) instances of JD in one computer as long as the registered names are different?
    exactly my point when i said they don't make sense.
    well, its either they allowed it (but made it like a loophole on the rule) or they're just confusing us on another multi-boxing policy.

anyway, don't ask them about it. better to leave it at that.
    if the rule says only 2 accounts of the same name are allowed, then its fine. at least they won't make random bans anymore saying you multi-boxed on the same pc even though you used two different pc's lol

but then again. better be safe than sorry snickering
    leodao
    leodao
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by leodao 2011-01-16, 2:43 pm

It the better if you have much more 1 PC :D. But i think you can use Sin for more than 2 ID at the same Pc if these ID not auto at the same Channel, don't let be see by the other, you use Multi ID. It my idea, you can try if you want snickering
    uzumymw
    uzumymw
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by uzumymw 2011-01-19, 11:54 pm

why make lots of alt just make 1 + main after ascension @ lvl 136 w/ good equipments in cave sure would be good profit a day no need to be greedy snickering

anyway i don't get confused in reading this new policy.
    sexyboobs
    sexyboobs
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by sexyboobs 2011-02-06, 10:41 pm

Uhmm.. gay policy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-29, 2:39 am