SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
covenantx
Ecko
mockie
7 posters

Phase 3 and 4 start dates

mockie
    mockie
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Phase 3 and 4 start dates Empty Phase 3 and 4 start dates

Post by mockie 2010-11-30, 12:28 am

This was posted by crabclaw (fw-forum admin):

UPDATE

Phase 3 will officially begin on 1/12/2011.

With Phase 2 of closed beta testing at last coming to a close, it's time to get some more information about Phase 3 out in the open.

Here's what to look forward to:

* Level cap raised to 50
    * New events and quests from level 40 through 50
    * Marketplace testing - all CB testers will get free ZEN to use in the FW CB

All players that log in during this phase will be granted free ZEN to be spent exclusively in the Forsaken World marketplace. Take this opportunity to experiment and test out the marketplace items up for grabs, and prepare yourself for the launch of open beta! This free ZEN applies only towards the Forsaken World closed beta, and is not useable on any other PWE title.

NOTE: Participants will still be limited and randomly selected.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Phase 3 of CB testing will start on January 12th at the latest. Depending on how things proceed for Phase 2 updates, this date could be substantially pushed forward.

Phase 3 will open up a new array of stuff to test, including:

Content up to level 50.

The marketplace will be enabled for testing, with all testers provided free FW marketplace currency to spend/sell/fill a swimming pool with. This currency will only be usable in the FW closed beta and will not transfer to any other PWE titles.

The size of the userbase with CB access will double between now and then.

As mentioned in the earlier info thread, Phase 4 will begin immediately after Phase 3, and will mark the point at which all players with a redeemed beta key will be able to test Forsaken World before it is officially launched. There will be a data wipe at the start of this phase. Phase 4 is still part of the closed beta, and is not the official launch of the game."

So I guess, those who didn't get in for Phase 1 and 2 may have a chance on Phase 3 but will still have to wait until January next year. Need more patience again snickering

Btw, correct me if I'm wrong, everybody gets to test FW on Phase 4!

Last edited by mockie on 2011-01-10, 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    mockie
    mockie
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Phase 3 and 4 start dates Empty Re: Phase 3 and 4 start dates

Post by mockie 2010-11-30, 12:36 am

The future of closed beta by crabclaw:

"Hey everyone, I'm opening this thread to shed some light on the future of the Forsaken World closed beta. Ideally, I aim to clarify a few key points - specifically how long the beta phase period is going to last, the point at which everyone with a redeemed key will be capable of playing, and a couple other important topics.

First off, there will be Phase 3 immediately following Phase 2. This third phase will follow the same general path of the first two phases - that is, random selection for participation, increasing the level cap again to introduce new testing content, etc.

This may not be new information to some people, but I'll be getting to that here now.

There will be a Phase 4. Phase 4 will launch around late February, or early march at the latest. Phase 4 will be the phase upon which every single person with a redeemed beta key will be able to log in and play Forsaken World. Another key piece of information: There will be a data wipe upon the launch of Phase 4. Every player at this point in the testing phase will start on an even playing field.

The reason for the data wipe is because at this point in the testing process, we want to have all of the content that was initially released at the start of phase 1 tested en-masse once again. Additionally, there will be a large variety of new content available that was previously not there for the low to mid level range.

At this point, the auction house will also be implemented and functional. We definitely want to have that aspect tested rigorously. Beyond that, there will also be a few really big things added to FW that I can't go into detail about just yet. I'll be spamming threads about these new unannounced updates as soon as I am able to, because they're really cool.

Ok, long thread is long. I hope that having a semi clear cut date that everyone with a beta key can expect to play will help alleviate some concerns some people are having. We're working hard to make FW as polished as it possibly can be before we exit the CB period, and are thankful for both everyone that is both currently and will in the future be testing the game."

There you have it! Phase 4 which will be on late February/early March will be the point where everyone who has beta keys gets to test the game. No more random choosing.

It's gonna be a long wait gaze
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-12-19, 7:06 pm

Damn that a long wait. I wish they just open it for everyone.
    covenantx
    covenantx
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by covenantx 2010-12-20, 4:33 pm

I have waited too long for this and still got no access, Hope the transition of phases is more faster though sad
    Vboy402
    Vboy402
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Vboy402 2010-12-28, 6:49 pm

hello friends,

I've been letting my girlfriend play my account so I really don't know how this game is going, but it looked nice the only time I logged in for the close beta.

Anyone else playing it currently?
    Snow
    Snow
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Snow 2011-01-10, 6:12 am

Any update for Phase 3 and 4?
    <- Still not accepted in any phase p09
    mockie
    mockie
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by mockie 2011-01-10, 8:41 am

updated the 1st post.

better check your emails if you receive a "go pass". i still haven't received one though. wait till january 12 maybe the invitation will be distributed on that day.
    hotspicy
    hotspicy
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by hotspicy 2011-01-11, 4:25 am

reminder tom will be the phase 3 victory go go go xD
    jefftansthan
    jefftansthan
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by jefftansthan 2011-01-11, 6:06 am

nice phase 3 FTW vampires assassins ~~
    hotspicy
    hotspicy
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by hotspicy 2011-01-13, 2:36 am

paging jeff make two accounts.. nice
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2011-02-17, 5:37 pm

It will come soon Phase 4 Feb 24 all character will be wiped. but most people can play.
    Hopefully before Open beta start in March, SINS 2.1 will be available for Forsaken world. I cant wait

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-16, 3:09 pm