SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
clifford
asakapa
jack75
milkoshop
coldfalme22
Snow
vuduy
extremedeath
12 posters

[SUGGESTION] Adding Perfect World PH in supported games

[SUGGESTION] Adding Perfect World PH in supported games Empty [SUGGESTION] Adding Perfect World PH in supported games

Post by Guest 2010-06-07, 1:40 am

Good day to all!

I'm currently playing ZX-PH and trying to play another PH game (Perfect World).

I hope someday i can use SINS in playing the game since i'm having a great time using it it ZX...

That's all!

More power SINS!!!

p08
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

[SUGGESTION] Adding Perfect World PH in supported games Empty Re: [SUGGESTION] Adding Perfect World PH in supported games

Post by extremedeath 2010-06-07, 1:07 pm

How can you use SINS for ZX? you're not even part of the group?

[SUGGESTION] Adding Perfect World PH in supported games Empty Re: [SUGGESTION] Adding Perfect World PH in supported games

Post by Guest 2010-06-07, 5:51 pm

He might be using an alternate login. snickering
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by extremedeath 2010-06-07, 6:40 pm

Why use a troll account? frustrated

Post by Guest 2010-06-07, 7:59 pm

extremedeath wrote:How can you use SINS for ZX? you're not even part of the group?

my friend is a member of ZX i've been piloting his account in his house and he uses SINS...

extremedeath wrote:Why use a troll account? frustrated
    finaltouch wrote:He might be using an alternate login. snickering

I'm not trolling around guys, this is my own account using my own ip...
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-06-07, 8:13 pm

What is the build number for PW-PH? Does it have the latest expansion like PWI?

Post by Guest 2010-06-07, 8:37 pm

vuduy wrote:What is the build number for PW-PH? Does it have the latest expansion like PWI?

ATM it's still in key:136

the latest expansion will be released this month of june
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-06-07, 8:46 pm

What the heck is key: 136?

I ask for the build number. This can be seen at bottom right of the login screen.

Post by Guest 2010-06-07, 8:51 pm

vuduy wrote:What the heck is key: 136?

I ask for the build number. This can be seen at bottom right of the login screen.

sorry i misunderstood things the one that i gave you is the game version key

here's the build no: 2273
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-06-07, 8:53 pm

It seems to be the same client as PW-MS. Send me the file elementclient.exe so I can check.

Use sendspace or whatever free file service you prefer.

Post by Guest 2010-06-07, 8:56 pm

vuduy wrote:It seems to be the same client as PW-MS. Send me the file elementclient.exe so I can check.

Use sendspace or whatever free file service you prefer.

okay sir i'll send it thru PM

for a while sir... p08

EDIT: MESSAGE SENT! p08
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-06-07, 10:18 pm

The client is very different from PW-MS. Much older. I'll wait until you guys have the expansion so I don't have to repeat the work.

Post by Guest 2010-06-07, 10:23 pm

vuduy wrote:The client is very different from PW-MS. Much older. I'll wait until you guys have the expansion so I don't have to repeat the work.

okay sir i'll update you if our client already have its latest expansion

Thanks again and More power!
    p08

Post by Guest 2010-06-09, 7:56 pm

UPDATE for the release of Tide Borne Expansion for PW-PH

Release date: NO SPECIFIC DATE BUT PROBABLY THIS JULY

they extended it to july darn...

Post by Guest 2010-06-17, 3:40 am

wow that's nice sin for pwph. my friends from zx are planning to switch game because of the slow update/patch. thats going to be a good news

Post by Guest 2010-06-17, 7:12 pm

zxgamer wrote:wow that's nice sin for pwph. my friends from zx are planning to switch game because of the slow update/patch. thats going to be a good news

indeed...i'm currently taking a rest...and waiting for the Tide Borne patch for PW-PH...

see yah! haha!!!

Post by Guest 2010-06-21, 12:38 pm

i think half off ZX-PH players will be migrating to PW-PH due to lack of updates in ZX-PH and a rumor of a shutdown [hope not] threatening
    Snow
    Snow
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Snow 2010-06-25, 4:55 am

p34 Woa this is gonna be great
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by extremedeath 2010-06-25, 6:39 am

You'll get bored with PW, swear!
    After being acquainted to ZX graphics, I can't bear PW anymore LMAO lol
    coldfalme22
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by coldfalme22 2010-06-25, 7:40 am

yeah pw graphics looks old school thats why i didnt play it at all hehe

yeah i can sense that zx ph will be shutdown as it loses alot of its players. i myself quitted it for more than a month now. im looking for new pwi games but with no luck they got ph ips banned :tt02:

Post by Guest 2010-06-26, 7:10 pm

extremedeath wrote:You'll get bored with PW, swear!

coldfalme22 wrote:yeah pw graphics looks old school thats why i didnt play it at all hehe

yeah i can sense that zx ph will be shutdown as it loses alot of its players. i myself quitted it for more than a month now. im looking for new pwi games but with no luck they got ph ips banned mad

that's my 1st impression too, but when i reached lvl 40 everything changed ^o^ haha...Grind Fest would suck if you don't know what quest should be taken ^o^ there are daily quests which gives you 350k exp / 70k soul and also the crazy stones w/c gives you 70k exp if i'm not mistaken...after doing those daily quest you can now enjoy grind fest w/ least effort!!! hehehe
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by extremedeath 2010-06-26, 11:19 pm

Those quests would bore on my level, I've got a level94 YuMang and a Lvl97 WuXia.
    On those levels, grinding is your only level, angry
    milkoshop
    milkoshop
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by milkoshop 2010-06-29, 11:49 am

Anachronoa wrote:
    extremedeath wrote:You'll get bored with PW, swear!

coldfalme22 wrote:yeah pw graphics looks old school thats why i didnt play it at all hehe

yeah i can sense that zx ph will be shutdown as it loses alot of its players. i myself quitted it for more than a month now. im looking for new pwi games but with no luck they got ph ips banned mad

that's my 1st impression too, but when i reached lvl 40 everything changed ^o^ haha...Grind Fest would suck if you don't know what quest should be taken ^o^ there are daily quests which gives you 350k exp / 70k soul and also the crazy stones w/c gives you 70k exp if i'm not mistaken...after doing those daily quest you can now enjoy grind fest w/ least effort!!! hehehe

why not try Dragonica? the only problem is e-games will be hosting it hehe.. lol
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by extremedeath 2010-06-30, 5:01 am

well, I'd rather play ESO than Dragonica. but still, it wouldn't hurt to stay at ZXPH. lol

Post by Guest 2010-07-22, 10:02 am

UPDATE:

TIDE BORNE PATCH IN PW-PH has been released dated 07/21/10

i'll send/attach the client file as soon as my client has done patching...

P.S.

maybe i'll do the sending/attaching of the elementclient.exe after sir vuduy had his vacation

MORE POWER SINS!!!
    jack75
    jack75
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by jack75 2010-07-23, 7:56 am

Well wrong timing though. Vuduy just went to a vacation and said wouldn't be back 'til 2nd week of Aug (if i remember it right). So think of it as if PW-PH patch was released midway next month hehe.

Post by Guest 2010-07-23, 9:44 am

jack75 wrote:Well wrong timing though. Vuduy just went to a vacation and said wouldn't be back 'til 2nd week of Aug (if i remember it right). So think of it as if PW-PH patch was released midway next month hehe.

no problem...patience is a virtue...and who knows PW-PH might do some sudden patching and modification in the client after its launching ^o^

snickering
    asakapa
    asakapa
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by asakapa 2010-08-15, 11:32 pm

new build number for pw-ph 2305
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]the client. i hope i did it right i'm not good at this
    clifford
    clifford
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by clifford 2010-09-05, 9:09 pm

any news regarding bot in pw ph? will there be one?
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by extremedeath 2010-09-05, 10:26 pm

I think new games (if there are any other than FW) will be released along with SINS 2.1x snickering
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-09-06, 12:36 am

This is the same client as PW-VN. Nothing new.
    asakapa
    asakapa
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by asakapa 2010-09-06, 12:41 am

yes sir when i open SINS it reads the client as pw-vn
    question sir can we used it if we join pw-vn usergroup?
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-09-06, 12:46 am

PW-VN is public group. You all should be able to use it.
    asakapa
    asakapa
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by asakapa 2010-09-06, 1:00 am

wow thank you again sir. ill try it after maintenance lol
    xjiyo
    xjiyo
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by xjiyo 2010-09-25, 4:27 pm

hi sir..where can i find the PW-VN usergroup?..i cannot find it in the usergroup list..
    teaCoke
    teaCoke
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by teaCoke 2010-09-25, 6:02 pm

xjiyo wrote:hi sir..where can i find the PW-VN usergroup?..i cannot find it in the usergroup list..

Here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    xjiyo
    xjiyo
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by xjiyo 2010-09-25, 8:10 pm

theCokes wrote:
    xjiyo wrote:hi sir..where can i find the PW-VN usergroup?..i cannot find it in the usergroup list..

thanks you very much sir..another thing..will the moderator of that usergroup accept other not Vietnamese members?..thank you... nice
    teaCoke
    teaCoke
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by teaCoke 2010-09-25, 9:09 pm

xjiyo wrote:
    theCokes wrote:

thanks you very much sir..another thing..will the moderator of that usergroup accept other not Vietnamese members?..thank you... nice

I've added you; try to see if it work.
    xjiyo
    xjiyo
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by xjiyo 2010-09-25, 11:39 pm

theCokes wrote:
    xjiyo wrote:
    theCokes wrote:

I've added you; try to see if it work.

wow..thank you so much sir for accepting my request right away..i'm gonna try if it works now.. victory
    xjiyo
    xjiyo
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by xjiyo 2010-09-26, 2:35 pm

its working fine now..i can now sleep and play at the same time..or eat and play at the same time..hahaha..thank you so much sir..especially to sir Vuduy..your a hell of a programmer..i've never seen a bot like this..very nice..thank you!.. victory nice
    assassindruid
    assassindruid
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by assassindruid 2010-09-29, 8:23 am

good day how can download this and is this still working for pw-ph? thanks
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-09-29, 8:54 am

This is the same client as PW-VN. Nothing new.

its working fine now..i can now sleep and..

so obviously its still working for PW-PH ..

and for the download link .. theres a big+fat "Download Sins" link above of this thread ...

assassindruid
    assassindruid
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by assassindruid 2010-09-29, 9:44 am

@nightrain thanks... and lastly where can i find help on how to use it... biggest thanks...
    teaCoke
    teaCoke
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by teaCoke 2010-09-29, 9:49 am

There's another group mod moderating for PW-VN so if you want to get access for PW-PH just leave your nick here.
    assassindruid
    assassindruid
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by assassindruid 2010-09-29, 10:00 am

theCokes wrote:There's another group mod moderating for PW-VN so if you want to get access for PW-PH just leave your nick here.

is it my forum nick assassindruid? thanks
    assassindruid
    assassindruid
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by assassindruid 2010-10-05, 6:53 pm

I have a couple of question for everyone for PW,

1. Is there anyone who can help on how they manage to heal and feed their battle pet using sins? Having a problem with it because my pet dies all the time and my character is not reviving it even if I set the skill on reviving pet and the triggering conditions.

2. My character died and go to the nearest town, but didn't go back to the first location even if i set it and save it. Can anyone help me on this?

3. And lastly, does it avoid mobs that has been attacked by other character?

Thank you and more power sins
    xjiyo
    xjiyo
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by xjiyo 2010-10-05, 6:56 pm

assassindruid wrote:I have a couple of question for everyone for PW,

1. Is there anyone who can help on how they manage to heal and feed their battle pet using sins? Having a problem with it because my pet dies all the time and my character is not reviving it even if I set the skill on reviving pet and the triggering conditions.

i have the same problem too..but they said the pet feature in sins doesn't support PW..
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-10-06, 3:20 am

assassindruid wrote:I have a couple of question for everyone for PW,

2. My character died and go to the nearest town, but didn't go back to the first location even if i set it and save it. Can anyone help me on this?

3. And lastly, does it avoid mobs that has been attacked by other character?

Thank you and more power sins

-

A lot of features are built for JD only. It won't work properly on PWI. Recovery in safe zone is one of them. Actually, anything that involves auto routing won't work in PWI because the game doesn't have that feature.

and to avoid mobs that has been attacked -> theres a Kill Steal function in the Target tab .. try it yet ?
    assassindruid
    assassindruid
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by assassindruid 2010-10-06, 5:01 am

A lot of features are built for JD only. It won't work properly on PWI. Recovery in safe zone is one of them. Actually, anything that involves auto routing won't work in PWI because the game doesn't have that feature.

since, this is the case, i now fully understand. I hope it will work later.. snickering

and to avoid mobs that has been attacked -> theres a Kill Steal function in the Target tab .. try it yet ?[/quote]

I unchecked this feature but still, bot is attacking mobs that are being attacked by others.

Thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-15, 11:24 pm