SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Sionape
Autumn
CrazyDj
Alex
bubbles
extremedeath
10 posters

Seriously?

extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Seriously? Empty Seriously?

Post by extremedeath 2012-04-05, 2:23 am

i see the pots thing as positive. it says 0 sec cool down by the pots, but actually its a 0.16 sek cd time, which to 0 sec rounded. that means 1 sec you take maximum 5 pots, and this is also the normal amount for whom really with finger pots. or better to say, its a limit for the sins user, who used to take normal shop pots as like batts.
    As I am pretty sure you're one of the members here.
    Saying that, "its a limit for the sins user", in the official forums is kind of..gah! I mean, come on!
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Seriously? Empty Re: Seriously?

Post by bubbles 2012-04-05, 4:51 am

lol its pretty common since its free access for everyone.I even know of sinners accuse other ppl of using sins.Kinda 2faced ^^.There is alot of "advertisement" for sins on the JD forum hence theres alot of new members in this forum now.But sins forum still inactive like *** xD
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by extremedeath 2012-04-05, 5:48 am

If it goes private i bet people gonna swarm here again ^_^
    Alex
    Alex
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Alex 2012-04-05, 7:10 am

Its just sad when some ppls using Sins without taking care of it.
    CrazyDj
    CrazyDj
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by CrazyDj 2012-04-05, 7:36 am

There are a lot of leechers, thats what i know, as for other members who are not in groups just check number of posts or smt and you see what i mean,as for accusing other for using SINS ingame would never do so
    Autumn
    Autumn
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Autumn 2012-04-05, 10:54 am

Personally, the economy is way off the chart for a newbie player to survive without charging. Where else do people turn when broke and don't or can't charge? I would not turn these people away either. Of many ways, they've merely found one way to survive in our economy. And if you take these people out of the game, it'll cut down on the population and affect plenty of other factors that is currently causing our game to die. Rich people stay rich, poor people will quit. And right now, the rich happens to be those who charge, not those who can afford silver VIPs of outrageous prices.
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by extremedeath 2012-04-05, 12:35 pm

We're not condemning them of SINS. just informing that the official forums is not a place to post such things.

nobody wants that time that SINS be blocked and that a massive ban on everyone using them be implemented.
    Sionape
    Sionape
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Sionape 2012-04-05, 2:53 pm

I have Played without SIN for over 3 years.. right now with the current prices I would love to get a little help. I'm new to the forums but I come and read everyday. I have never used SIN's sorry to say but I'm anxious to see what it is like to use it.. I don't want to quit a game I love but if thinks keeps going the way they are presently I will NOT be able to afford to play it
    To give you an exapmly I charged over $150+ Last month alone on a game and I have nothing to show for it :(
    I would love a little help, any help I can get :(

I Charge but with the rate things just keep going up I not going to be playing anymore within a month time because it's not going to be fun anymore grin
    Vitriol
    Vitriol
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Vitriol 2012-04-06, 8:26 pm

Sionape wrote:I have Played without SIN for over 3 years.. right now with the current prices I would love to get a little help. I'm new to the forums but I come and read everyday. I have never used SIN's sorry to say but I'm anxious to see what it is like to use it.. I don't want to quit a game I love but if thinks keeps going the way they are presently I will NOT be able to afford to play it
    To give you an exapmly I charged over $150+ Last month alone on a game and I have nothing to show for it :(

I Charge but with the rate things just keep going up I not going to be playing anymore within a month time because it's not going to be fun anymore grin

I can really understand where you're coming from.
    I also used to be a heavy charger, but I don't want to have to charge just to be able to play the game.
    I can't afford to charge anymore currently as I'm unemployed, but I loved Sins even back when I could charge or grind for VIPs.
    Honestly, the main reason I started playing JD, is because of the legal bot, and the main reason I love Sins is because it puts that bot to shame.
    BScorpione
    BScorpione
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by BScorpione 2012-04-17, 2:15 am

well said!
    masonryan16
    masonryan16
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by masonryan16 2012-04-21, 9:51 am

Vitriol wrote:
    Sionape wrote:I have Played without SIN for over 3 years.. right now with the current prices I would love to get a little help. I'm new to the forums but I come and read everyday. I have never used SIN's sorry to say but I'm anxious to see what it is like to use it.. I don't want to quit a game I love but if thinks keeps going the way they are presently I will NOT be able to afford to play it

I can really understand where you're coming from.
    I also used to be a heavy charger, but I don't want to have to charge just to be able to play the game.
    I can't afford to charge anymore currently as I'm unemployed, but I loved Sins even back when I could charge or grind for VIPs.
    Honestly, the main reason I started playing JD, is because of the legal bot, and the main reason I love Sins is because it puts that bot to shame.
    lol i never knew something like this existed and i been playing jd for like 3 yrs now and i feel the same way as u guys are feeling about the game economy
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2012-04-22, 1:05 am

i only charge when there's an sj sale. for my energy i usually rely on SINS. if SINS is unavailable, i use VIP's. if i have no money for VIP's, i just afk and wait till i get enough lunarshade stones for me to grind overnight.

it's not that tough really. people are just used to always grinding that they don't wanna idle their character.

sit back and relax. you'll enjoy the game more if you take a break once in a while.

as for jaden needs. farming lunarshade stones will save you money cause you won't spend gold/money on charging for energy. the gold you farmed can be used to buy jaden.
    BScorpione
    BScorpione
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by BScorpione 2012-04-28, 1:55 pm

i agree for JD gave us an AFK-opportunity such as colorgold VIP for being afk 30+days so we should use it to the fullest.

I am exploiting that in the summer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 3:55 am