SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[solved]SIN 2.0.4.1-Arden pet trigger is not always working

trutienpro
    SINNER
    SINNER

[solved]SIN 2.0.4.1-Arden pet trigger is not always working Empty [solved]SIN 2.0.4.1-Arden pet trigger is not always working

Post by trutienpro 2010-03-29, 6:17 pm

I have notice that for the pass 2 versions of SIN, the trigger

Self: has a summoned Arden pet?

is not always working. Sometime it works when adding the silk and trigger but after awhile it does not summon the pet.

I have SwampBull setting using this trigger works fine and very accurate before but now it works sometime and fails most the time. I have to use the timmer instead.
    BlackRose
    BlackRose
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

[solved]SIN 2.0.4.1-Arden pet trigger is not always working Empty Re: [solved]SIN 2.0.4.1-Arden pet trigger is not always working

Post by BlackRose 2010-03-29, 10:47 pm

yea that is wat is using! Use time trigger never fail dawg!

[solved]SIN 2.0.4.1-Arden pet trigger is not always working Empty Re: [solved]SIN 2.0.4.1-Arden pet trigger is not always working

Post by Guest 2010-03-30, 10:29 am

let's say if i want to summon a tiger right after a swamp bull ended.
    but i always failed becuz sins skill trigger is too fast.
    right after it summon a tiger it uses swamp bull as well ended up i wasted the tiger summon.
    anyone have any good idea how i should set it right?
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-03-30, 11:37 am

what's your current setting of trigger anyway ?
    i didnt try it but maybe you should use the time trigger in addition with the arden pet trigger

Post by Guest 2010-03-31, 1:07 am

trutienpro wrote:I have notice that for the pass 2 versions of SIN, the trigger

Self: has a summoned Arden pet?

is not always working. Sometime it works when adding the silk and trigger but after awhile it does not summon the pet.

I have SwampBull setting using this trigger works fine and very accurate before but now it works sometime and fails most the time. I have to use the timmer instead.

if u still having problem use this trigger

[solved]SIN 2.0.4.1-Arden pet trigger is not always working Pettrigger
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-03-31, 3:33 am

lol he said the arden pet trigger dont work properly so instead of that he got to use the time trigger
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-31, 4:16 am

It does work but there just a interruption. like if your getting attack and obviously auto potting.

Trigger works fine for me im using windows 7 x64.

when ur using other skills. the best is to put summon first as your first skill :)
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-03-31, 8:37 am

Make sure skill Target = Self

Post by Guest 2010-03-31, 10:26 am

Self :has a arden summoned pet :0
    thats all;
    how to like prioritize tiger's summon higher than bull's?
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-03-31, 10:32 am

Put timer on tiger, since you always want it as soon as its cooldown is ready.

And put bull on arden pet trigger.
    trutienpro
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by trutienpro 2010-04-01, 2:09 pm

VuDuy,

This is what I have for setting:

Whisky Tiger
    Skill Target: Self/Current (work the same)
    Trigger: Current Target: HP is greater than 0

Swamp Bull
    Skill Target: Self
    Trigger: Self: has a summoned Arden pet? 0

After the Tiger disappears, the bot does not immediately summon Bull. It waits for about 10 sec before summon the bull. Sometime, it fails to summon the bull and I have no summon until next tiger.

Last edited by trutienpro on 2010-04-01, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-04-01, 2:15 pm

Trigger: Current Target: HP is greater than 0 <- i think that's the problem

HP greater than 0 -> skill spamming , thats why sometime it fails to summon the bull

use the time trigger
    trutienpro
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by trutienpro 2010-04-01, 3:30 pm

Even if I use only Swamp Bull skill, it still does not summon the bull immediately when the Bull disappears.

My whole point is to report that Arden pet trigger does not work consistently. If it does, you can have both Tiger and Bull using Arden pet trigger without the need of timmer because it should always have one of the pet summoned when there is no pet.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-04-01, 4:55 pm

It is working 100%; you are not setting it up correctly. If you don't listen to me then don't complain that it doesn't work properly. Read again what I said.

If you put both Bull & Tiger on Arden pet trigger, you cannot prioritize the Tiger to come out. It will be a chance of luck; either can come out when both skills are ready.
    trutienpro
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by trutienpro 2010-04-03, 3:35 pm

VuDuy,

I think I found the problem.

It was the Night Wanderer (Flower) skill is affecting the Arden pet trigger. I have the Night Wanderer set on timer to cast on Self every 59 seconds, skill is on self as well.

If I turn the Night Wanderer on, the Arden pet trigger does not work consistently.

If I turn off the Night Wanderer trigger and have the settings as you described, it works perfectly.

Thank you!
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-04-03, 3:37 pm

Night wanderer is also an Arden summoned pet; it works like any other Arden summoned pet.

Next update will have trigger "has a summoned Arden plant?" to differentiate from Arden beast.
    trutienpro
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by trutienpro 2010-04-03, 6:03 pm

That explains why the Bull sometime does not get summoned because the Night Wanderer exists. Thank you for clrarying. I got both Tiger and Bull works fine and I am happy now.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-04-03, 6:11 pm

Correction!!

If you always want the Tiger as soon as it's ready to cast then you only need the MP cost trigger. Don't use timer.

For summoning other beasts while waiting for Tiger cooldown, then you can use the Arden trigger.

This will call the Tiger (when it's ready) even though your other beast still has time left before disappearing.

It's a waste of MP in my opinion if you prioritize this way.

vuduy wrote:Put timer on tiger, since you always want it as soon as its cooldown is ready.

And put bull on arden pet trigger.

Post by Guest 2010-04-26, 12:37 am

yup this is a waste of MP 2k for Tiger + 10xLvl of casterfor (bull or bear).

Better to stick to Bull while grinding.

My setup for grinding is like this never fails.

Bull - self - timer 120 sec

Dream Phoenix - self - HP% is less than or equal to(less 5 to 10 % of your normal potting percentage)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-12, 11:47 pm