SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Suggestion] Sins Advanced Trigger - JD

goravine
    goravine
    SINNER
    SINNER

[Suggestion] Sins Advanced Trigger - JD Empty [Suggestion] Sins Advanced Trigger - JD

Post by goravine 2012-03-19, 12:31 pm

I would love to see that sins bot have feature that user can programs the bot as we pleased. like AutoIT.

I noticed in this version of sins bot, the function for the triggers is not complete.

Another thing is sins trigger function is detecting the trigger as but don't have options to detect the trigger as .

example :
    trigger = use item A
    conditions = item B is in inventory and total item are X.

when i try to find the correct conditions, i only find this trigger condition :
    item B is in inventory
    any inventory is equal to X

so the sins didn't treat the condition as but .

i'm really sorry if there is already an explanation of my problem in the forum, but i have searched it and not found it.

and i really like to know the function of pooled, and "Value [___] Source is : o more o equal o less [__]" below the trigger condition.

sorry for my poor english sweating , and i love to hear a good news ^^
    cal
    cal
    SINNER
    SINNER

[Suggestion] Sins Advanced Trigger - JD Empty Re: [Suggestion] Sins Advanced Trigger - JD

Post by cal 2012-03-31, 12:47 pm

You can use trigger for item A to be used when item B is in inventory. Since sins isnt working atm cant check but its basicly this: set what item to be used as trigger. in trigger condition first need to set id of that item you are looking for (item B) and another condition on what number it will trigger the condition.

As for pooled, its simple. Some items (like hp/sp pots) have more then one slot ocupied in bag at the same time. In order for sins to notice that there is more slot of same item in bag, you check pooled. For instance, if you set to use pots only when it goes above 100 and not check pooled he will never use any pots due to fact that limit of one slot is always 99 for pots. With pooled it will count all same items in bag allowing for such function to work.

Value means different stuffs but for atk skills you can set that number for how many mobs it will wait untill it triggers it. Usefull for aoe skills when you want to set let say to spam it everytime when sp is higher then 10% and set the value to 3 and more so that it will hit only when 4 or more mobs are in range. You need to check sins range cause that will be default range it will work with. Equal would mean exact number of mobs (in this example 3 mobs is a must for skill to work) and less would mean if lesser then 3 mobs are in range. Hope that helped.
    Autumn
    Autumn
    SINNER
    SINNER

[Suggestion] Sins Advanced Trigger - JD Empty Re: [Suggestion] Sins Advanced Trigger - JD

Post by Autumn 2012-03-31, 2:24 pm

cal wrote:You can use trigger for item A to be used when item B is in inventory. Since sins isnt working atm cant check but its basicly this: set what item to be used as trigger. in trigger condition first need to set id of that item you are looking for (item B) and another condition on what number it will trigger the condition.

As for pooled, its simple. Some items (like hp/sp pots) have more then one slot ocupied in bag at the same time. In order for sins to notice that there is more slot of same item in bag, you check pooled. For instance, if you set to use pots only when it goes above 100 and not check pooled he will never use any pots due to fact that limit of one slot is always 99 for pots. With pooled it will count all same items in bag allowing for such function to work.

Value means different stuffs but for atk skills you can set that number for how many mobs it will wait untill it triggers it. Usefull for aoe skills when you want to set let say to spam it everytime when sp is higher then 10% and set the value to 3 and more so that it will hit only when 4 or more mobs are in range. You need to check sins range cause that will be default range it will work with. Equal would mean exact number of mobs (in this example 3 mobs is a must for skill to work) and less would mean if lesser then 3 mobs are in range. Hope that helped.

Oh thanks, been wondering what pooled meant.
    goravine
    goravine
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by goravine 2012-03-31, 10:17 pm

That is really a good news.

Thank you, and with this information i can perfect my bot later :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 5:46 pm