SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Zeomak
azhura05
stormy
mockie
vuduy
Ecko
10 posters

How many hours do you play.

Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

How many hours do you play. Empty How many hours do you play.

Post by Ecko 2011-03-07, 10:28 am

Do you guys just load SINS and leave the comp?

I am wondering why I don't play a lot anymore. I used to login the game and Bot every-time I wake up or before going to sleep. But couple weeks ago I never have energy to do it.

I always wanted to do lots of quest and visit the entire map area of the game, but lately I notice something I never actually play that much anymore. Even tho I am free and just sitting in my house for entire day doing nothing, I don't even notice the game/computer at all. Like how I was a year ago, I used to sit in-front of the computer for 6+hrs a day just to play a game. Lately, I only play like once or twice in a week.

I was excited when new SINS + FW, but how come I dont have any energy or to play anymore, This Suppose to make me active a lot... I am only 23yrs old. I think I am not that old...Is this what you called fatigue? Is there any cure for this tiredness of playing game?

I wanted to play badly, but my body feels like so tired of doing it. I also sleep a lot lately too. Is there anyone who had this experience before Or this is just part of getting older?

vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

How many hours do you play. Empty Re: How many hours do you play.

Post by vuduy 2011-03-07, 10:50 am

That's normal; gaming becomes stale; it means time to take a break.

Go find a new hobby; reading, workout, or hit on some girls.

After awhile, you may miss gaming and come back; but until then don't force yourself on something you no longer enjoy.
    mockie
    mockie
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by mockie 2011-03-07, 6:19 pm

I'm older than you but I sill like to play. Definitely your body will eventually go tired of playing everyday for more than 6 hours a day specially if you always lack the sleep. So yeah it may be fatigue. Another reason is maybe you've outgrown online gaming and subconsciously needs another interest/activity.

If it's fatigue then you just absolutely need rest. And when you decide to play again just limit your hours per day and per week. Remember to get enough sleep and food. Give yourself some time for relaxation. Remember one big advantage of SINS is to give you time to do other stuff like sleep. Use SINS wisely p03

LONG LIVE SINS!
    stormy
    stormy
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by stormy 2011-03-09, 4:10 am

vuduy wrote:That's normal; gaming becomes stale; it means time to take a break.

After awhile, you may miss gaming and come back; but until then don't force yourself on something you no longer enjoy.

This is how I feel right now... I used to play PWI till I got banned there, after that took a year-long break till Dec 2010, started JD and then again break now sweating Currently just log in once in a while, and check around forums... gonna see if i can start forsaken world, its just that all these games seem so similar, it gets boring after some time :( all PVE games are way too much PVE oriented, grind for hours, by the time you're ready for PVP, you're exhausted, bored and/or banned. (Unless you spend cash that is..) freak out
    azhura05
    azhura05
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by azhura05 2011-03-12, 3:00 pm

Ah i know how it is Ive Been playing Jade Dynasty for almost 2 years now and i have had to take so many breaks with RL and everything else it just gets tiring or boredom takes over at the moment i am playing Jade Dynasty and Forsaken world so if i get tired of one and i go to the other, hopefully this keeps me occupied for at least a little while.
    teasing
    Zeomak
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Zeomak 2011-03-21, 9:24 am

Perfect World INternational since the early days ^^ Thats my game. I enjoy PvP but I also like 2 help ppl out, its just how I am. As for reading/hitting on girls. Well I do that to. The game doesn't rule my life. I may be logged on most of the day, but thats a Cat Shop or a bot or both most of the time ^^
    leodao
    leodao
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by leodao 2011-03-21, 4:44 pm

i use only 2 hour for play JD with the quest, because i busy with my work. But at the wekkend, i can play all day for war clan or chat with my friend in JD :D
    dejekted
    dejekted
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by dejekted 2011-03-21, 5:34 pm

that hits me last year im playing like crazy and now occasionally like more to unwind outside
    hotspicy
    hotspicy
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by hotspicy 2011-03-21, 9:51 pm

wer almost same,but in my case i have a work,we just need to hang out with ours frends,changing some routines,it would release your stress trust me xD,Vuduy is right Take a Break, nice
    Vitriol
    Vitriol
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Vitriol 2011-03-22, 1:16 am

I always go back and forth.
    Sometimes I'll just go on a leveling craze for one day, and then I'll just skip quests altogether the next. xD
    I like that the bot allows you to spend as much or little time as you want, and still allows you to gain EXP and loot.
    Way before I even discovered SINS, I loved JD for that, and now that it's closed down to the public, I'm glad I have that to fall back on.

If you feel a game is becoming a chore to play, I agree with everyone else, take a break.
    Life has enough chores already, without even having fun becoming one.
    Zeomak
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Zeomak 2011-04-14, 1:44 pm

true true ^^

Even so I enhoy PWI most of the time that "fatique" got me some two years ago. (Was only playing for about seven month back then) At the time I had a Bishojo game I wanted to finish and PWI went waaaaaay down on my list. When I had finished the game I didnt go straight back 2 PWI either... I just forgot about it ( lol )! Since, one day, I wondered what that "launcher.exe" on my desktop was and I remembered xD ( 4 month break xD)
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2011-04-22, 10:07 pm

hotspicy wrote:wer almost same,but in my case i have a work,we just need to hang out with ours frends,changing some routines,it would release your stress trust me xD,Vuduy is right Take a Break, nice

I finally got a job into Netcom INC, last month Mar 28. just couples of weeks pulling cables made me active to use the comp again login to the game again.
    I guess I was just stress back then because I got fired from my work, last january.. almost 2 months no job and just sitting all day on my comp really made it boring.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 5:28 pm