SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Game Crashes with Multiple Clients

assassindruid
    assassindruid
    SINNER
    SINNER

Game Crashes with Multiple Clients Empty Game Crashes with Multiple Clients

Post by assassindruid 2010-11-04, 8:44 am

Does anyone experience the same thing? Game crashing while having at least 2 bot clients? Then when i run the client again there is still a process in the sins about the first client. Can anyone help me with these? thanks... grin

and another thing does anyone experience client stops if there are characters nearby?
    SunB
    SunB
    SINNER
    SINNER

Game Crashes with Multiple Clients Empty Re: Game Crashes with Multiple Clients

Post by SunB 2010-11-04, 11:33 am

assassindruid wrote:Does anyone experience the same thing? Game crashing while having at least 2 bot clients? Then when i run the client again there is still a process in the sins about the first client. Can anyone help me with these? thanks... grin

and another thing does anyone experience client stops if there are characters nearby?

Whenever the game client is closed, terminated or crashed, SINS just remove them from the process list. Maybe your case is rare.
    Reporting detailed steps to reproduce the bug would be wonderful for debugging and improving SINS.

being cool

Please report the step to reproduce the bug as detailed as you can nice
    assassindruid
    assassindruid
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by assassindruid 2010-11-04, 9:42 pm

SunB wrote:
    assassindruid wrote:Does anyone experience the same thing? Game crashing while having at least 2 bot clients? Then when i run the client again there is still a process in the sins about the first client. Can anyone help me with these? thanks... grin

Whenever the game client is closed, terminated or crashed, SINS just remove them from the process list. Maybe your case is rare.
    Reporting detailed steps to reproduce the bug would be wonderful for debugging and improving SINS.

being cool

Please report the step to reproduce the bug as detailed as you can nice
    ok i will try to post the error log here later if i will encounter the same issue again.

By the way, does anyone tried to run multiple client in PWI-US? I tried to create a second account but it doesn't activate though I have an email about the activation of the account. I was on the activation link and the page went blank as I clicked on it. threatening
    SunB
    SunB
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by SunB 2010-11-04, 10:25 pm

For PWI, officially I think you can not open 2 clients at the same time (of course one machine) toodles

Try to register another account with different IP (restart your Modem/Router). Hope this help black

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 7:46 pm