SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[solved]Attach Error and its dialog box cannot be accessed.

trutienpro
    SINNER
    SINNER

[solved]Attach Error and its dialog box cannot be accessed. Empty [solved]Attach Error and its dialog box cannot be accessed.

Post by trutienpro 2010-05-27, 4:37 pm

I have SIN setup to Auto attach process. When bring up SIN, I quickly click multiple times on the Launch button in SIN to lauch serveral clients at the same time. That is how I got Attach Error dialog shows up.

My guess is that while it tries attaching the first client, the second client got lauched too and SIN failed to attach the second client. I see only one tab in SIN and then the Attach Error dialog box. Note that all clients are lauched successfully.

However, the Attach Error Dialog box cannot be accessed for some reasons. This make SIN Window became inaccessible.

To workaround, I right click on the multiple window icon of SIN, which is now in the taskbar, and choose "Close all Windows" option. The Attach Error dialog goes away and SIN now can attach all the clients and show tabs for all of them.
    Kagebunshin
    Kagebunshin
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

[solved]Attach Error and its dialog box cannot be accessed. Empty Re: [solved]Attach Error and its dialog box cannot be accessed.

Post by Kagebunshin 2010-05-27, 7:24 pm

Resstart SINS™️ should help. ^^
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

[solved]Attach Error and its dialog box cannot be accessed. Empty Re: [solved]Attach Error and its dialog box cannot be accessed.

Post by vuduy 2010-05-27, 7:33 pm

What is the error message?
    trutienpro
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by trutienpro 2010-05-27, 11:14 pm

The Dialog title: Attach Error
    Message in the dialog: "Cannot attach to game"
    There is an OK button on the dialog box

It is not always reproducable. I have to try serveral tests to get it shows up.

The last time I got the error, there was only one "..." tab, then it fails to attach second client and the rest.

This time I got two "..." tabs, then it fails to attach the third client and the rest.

This time I got the dialog in front so I can click on OK button. When I click OK, all clients got attached one after another without further error.

I check SIN Data/Log but I dont see any error related to attach error. There was only one error (may be IRC related?):

ERRORMSG = You have not registed Code (some weird character afterthat)

Hope that helps.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-05-27, 11:29 pm

Yah found it, minor error but fixed nevertheless.
    milk01
    milk01
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by milk01 2010-12-05, 6:38 pm

you do not have acess....what i do? sad
    filos12
    filos12
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by filos12 2011-01-25, 11:50 am

um hello, sry to necro this but i seem to have a similar issue. i open up sins, it locates my 2 clients and when i hit attach on one of em a message pops up : Unable to attach. at the same time the JD icon appears next to my clock (bottom right) which is uclickable and goes away only if i close sins. any solutions? thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 9:43 pm