SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A guide for using SIN ??

Vboy402
    Vboy402
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

A guide for using SIN ?? Empty A guide for using SIN ??

Post by Vboy402 2010-04-14, 10:41 pm

I would like to make a guide to help with explaining the capabilities of SIN. Since I see on the forums, most of the questions are usually "can SIN do this ...?" It would be nice to have all of these questions answered in a central place with pictures on how to configure such settings.

With that said, I would like to ask for everyone's help in asking questions and if you already know the answer please answer it. I'll compile everything and make a coherent guide.

Would SIN forums benefit form such a guide or would it be a waste of effort? If you think it would be helpful, please start entering some common questions and answers. This will take a collaborative effort from all SIN users.
    Vboy402
    Vboy402
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

A guide for using SIN ?? Empty Re: A guide for using SIN ??

Post by Vboy402 2010-04-14, 10:44 pm

sorry, I meant this to be in the General Discussion of the Main Forum. Can a mod please move it?
    bb123
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by bb123 2010-04-15, 12:50 am

hmm.. i think this is not needed anymore.. because there is already a FAQ about sins2x in sins guides and help..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 7:56 pm