SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[solved]Doesn't properly complete the spell

[solved]Doesn't properly complete the spell Empty [solved]Doesn't properly complete the spell

Post by Guest 2010-04-10, 11:07 am

Game: PWI

Correctly starts to cast "heal pet" and finishes cast causing the skill to go into cooldown, but it has no effect and the pet isn't healed. Other skills (venomous scarab and such) appear to be fine.

Thanks for the well programmed bot, if its a hassle to fix this problem would it be possible to have a simple "press x key every x seconds" function in?

Thanks in Advance
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

[solved]Doesn't properly complete the spell Empty Re: [solved]Doesn't properly complete the spell

Post by Ecko 2010-04-10, 11:41 am

PWI and Ether Saga doesn't have a support about pet function.

did u read the "Note" before u download it?

[solved]Doesn't properly complete the spell Empty Re: [solved]Doesn't properly complete the spell

Post by Guest 2010-04-10, 12:19 pm

Yes I did, that is why I was just saying it was strange that all skills complete when the pet heal that does not need to be directed does not, this does not need any pet offsets.

The pseudo-solution I posted would, I believe, be very useful in many situations, as shouldn't require extra support but just facilitation of a simple macro key presser
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-04-10, 1:46 pm

If you pay attention to how SINS setup skill usage, you would notice that when you add a skill, you choose a Target type (Self, Current, Party, Ally). If your skill is actually affecting a pet, you would need to choose Target type "Pet", but as I've said in my notes that it has not been supported.

I will add support for key macro in next updates.

Post by Guest 2010-04-10, 2:20 pm

Well I assumed as the heal pet doesn't work like other skills (if you cast it whilst aimed at monster, heals pet anyway) it was going to auto heal pet whilst aimed at a monster. I was more surprised that somehow it manages to create cooldown but not actually "use" the skill.

Thank you for macro kills, will make a lot more things possible ^^.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-04-10, 2:22 pm

Target lock is only required for PWI; games like JD and ESO do not need this; thus you can still cast skills on party and allied members even though current target is a mob.

The reason for it to create the cooldown because the skill was actually casted; but the target was either yourself or the mob; thus giving NO EFFECT; however, the skill was actually used.

Post by Guest 2010-04-10, 2:59 pm

That's why I was confused :P Pet heal doesn't normally need the correct target (unlike the other skills in PWI) when playing without bot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 7:12 pm