SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Problem after the last Imperial Citadel Jade Dynasty Update

lakamas
    lakamas
    SINNER
    SINNER

Problem after the last Imperial Citadel Jade Dynasty Update Empty Problem after the last Imperial Citadel Jade Dynasty Update

Post by lakamas 2011-07-21, 3:19 am

Well up until today my Sins was running smooth.After the last JD Update -Imperial Citadel Update, i m getting error on Sins (and crashing) once i try to launch game.What i was wondering is if any other people have the same problem, or its something that happens only to me.Thank you very much
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Problem after the last Imperial Citadel Jade Dynasty Update Empty Re: Problem after the last Imperial Citadel Jade Dynasty Update

Post by bubbles 2011-07-21, 3:52 am

everyone is getting this error after that major update since they also update the client :) vuduy told us before ^^ no update for sins til august
    lakamas
    lakamas
    SINNER
    SINNER

Problem after the last Imperial Citadel Jade Dynasty Update Empty Re: Problem after the last Imperial Citadel Jade Dynasty Update

Post by lakamas 2011-07-21, 4:12 am

Ah i see.Sorry i didnt know.Thank you for your reply.Lock the thread please (: thnx again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 8:32 am