SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

sins not pumping potions/disconnect client

wheretogo
    wheretogo
    SINNER
    SINNER

sins not pumping potions/disconnect client Empty sins not pumping potions/disconnect client

Post by wheretogo 2012-01-27, 11:26 am

hi guys,

just wanna report that Sins been disconnecting JD clients and it doesn't heal potion for the characters. I think the problem started about 2 weeks ago. good day. i dont know where to get the bugged data, i dont think there's one.... correct me if i'm wrong thanks
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

sins not pumping potions/disconnect client Empty Re: sins not pumping potions/disconnect client

Post by fouryearstrong 2012-01-28, 1:38 am

how can we even help. you didn't post any screenshots of your settings.

you don't just say there's something wrong with SINS. you gotta provide us with details.

EDIT:
    you just joined today. you sure you read the FAQ?
    wheretogo
    wheretogo
    SINNER
    SINNER

sins not pumping potions/disconnect client Empty Re: sins not pumping potions/disconnect client

Post by wheretogo 2012-01-28, 9:39 am

hehehe no need to yell at me, i just made a new nick that's all, anyway, i read the how to report bug, but didnt know how to get the "log code" , but i play around w the sins and found it y'day but didnt have time to post it up yet, need to delete some info on it cuz the log is so long. will post it up later
    wheretogo
    wheretogo
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by wheretogo 2012-01-28, 10:05 am

well, im not sure if this is what needed, but i got a long list of this for about a week+ now i believe. Regarding the disconnection, i know a few others who has the same issue while running sins , but i dont know wat info i need or where to get such info to post on here. besides this one down here. thanks.

Parameter name: startIndex Stack: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
    at System.BitConverter.ToInt32(Byte[] value, Int32 startIndex)
    at SINS.GameData.GameChat.Update()
    at SINS.GameControl.gameThread_DoWork()
    7:33:13 AM: Thread Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: startIndex Stack: at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
    7:36:20 AM: Thread Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    8:08:19 AM: Thread Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    8:31:46 AM: Thread Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    8:41:29 AM: Thread Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    8:52:28 AM: Thread Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    wheretogo
    wheretogo
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by wheretogo 2012-01-28, 10:14 am

1/27/2012 4:52:31 PM [(ZX-US) Wildlands PvP] WARNING: Memory read at address C1B1A0 has overflow of 63 for SINS.GameData (size = 64)

I set potion HP @ 50%/6 sec Sp @ 39 / 3 sec since im dagos modo i heal SP as i killed, but for some reason my char stop kangba about 20 min later and just watching mobs attking lol. and this only happen recently. and that's my report thanks.
    wheretogo
    wheretogo
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by wheretogo 2012-01-28, 1:15 pm

update: i just deleted sins out of the system and reinstall it, and it seems to be working great again at the moment, hope that helps anyone who has the same prob :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-29, 12:48 am