SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Stuck during SINS working after some time

CrazyDj
    CrazyDj
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Stuck during SINS working after some time Empty Stuck during SINS working after some time

Post by CrazyDj 2011-07-31, 9:39 pm

Any1 having the problem when one of his chars get stuck and the others dont? is it machine or Sins?
    Zeomak
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Stuck during SINS working after some time Empty Re: Stuck during SINS working after some time

Post by Zeomak 2011-08-01, 4:25 am

I guess its SINS. I havn't used SINS in a while cause it doesnt work for me at the moment, but vuduy himself said that he has 2 do some stuff in real life. We just have 2 be patient ^^
    CrazyDj
    CrazyDj
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Stuck during SINS working after some time Empty Re: Stuck during SINS working after some time

Post by CrazyDj 2011-08-01, 6:16 am

I know that,ofc that real life is more important just wanted to ask if some1 has the same problem
    Kagebunshin
    Kagebunshin
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Kagebunshin 2011-08-01, 7:34 am

CrazyDj wrote:I know that,ofc that real life is more important just wanted to ask if some1 has the same problem

I guess so, just have a look here https://sins.forumotion.net/t1091-sins-not-working-properly#12436
    CrazyDj
    CrazyDj
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by CrazyDj 2011-08-02, 5:43 am

Read that, gonna try tonight with only my rayan acc to see if it happens , if still happens have to wait for Vuduy to see what to do
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2011-08-24, 11:25 pm

happens to me sometimes when my char goes to physician to sell stuff.
    i had my "Teleport to town" unchecked so my char had to auto route to physician. when my bag is full, sometimes it will just stand there and won't auto route back to town. though the status bar in SINS says its going to the nearest physician npc.

i guess the other functions still work like the auto remedy. cause my char just stands there with the mobs hitting him constantly and yet when i wake up, he's still alive.

only the one who is auto selling is stuck/idle. my other char is still moving/attacking monsters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 8:02 am