SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Forsaken World boss spawn time and location

vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Forsaken World boss spawn time and location Empty Forsaken World boss spawn time and location

Post by vuduy 2011-03-21, 1:26 pm

Please post here if you know any. Thanks.
    CrazyDj
    CrazyDj
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Forsaken World boss spawn time and location Empty Re: Forsaken World boss spawn time and location

Post by CrazyDj 2011-03-21, 1:37 pm

havent played it for some time, does the Cave boss in Sea of oblivion count or Gods trial? sry if i mistyped some of the names. is the auto party option still on for the events, i think it worked in CB
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Forsaken World boss spawn time and location Empty Re: Forsaken World boss spawn time and location

Post by bubbles 2011-03-21, 1:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <-
    facelicker
    facelicker
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by facelicker 2011-03-26, 12:07 pm

Kalaries Plain
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sea Of Oblivion
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've seen Nightmare Abyss in Luagrant Woodland two days ago it's level 43 or 44 if i recall correctly, i'll try upload a screenshot next time i see it.
    purplevertigo71
    purplevertigo71
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by purplevertigo71 2011-10-12, 3:26 pm

In Sea Of Oblivion, there is a Scorpion King, located in Deflated Ridge, but I can't find him...Anyone know about this?

I found this...

If you hit the letter "L" on your keyboard, a book opens up. Ok, choose (by double clicking) Legend, then choose Individual Growth. You will see a list of Level 20 - Level 70. Start with 20 and choose it. On the picture up top, click the bottom left corner and you will see a list below of world bosses and their locations. There are way more than you think! Sea of Oblivion has 6! Kalaries Plains has 4! All areas have at least 3.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 11:01 am