SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Perfect World New Expansion

Zeomak
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Perfect World New Expansion Empty Perfect World New Expansion

Post by Zeomak 2011-03-02, 2:39 pm

Well to put it simply: The new Perfect World Expansion seems 2 have nerfed the bot. Cause if I open a client Sins doesnt detect it. Just thought I'd let u know.

Uploaded the new elementclient.exe, thought u might need it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WLPLV644

Last edited by Zeomak on 2011-03-06, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Perfect World New Expansion Empty Re: Perfect World New Expansion

Post by vuduy 2011-03-02, 11:18 pm

Oh PWI updates again. I wonder what the new contents are.

Who still plays PWI now that FW is already out?

IMO, FW surpasses PWI in every way.

Anyway, new data is online. Check to make sure it works. I don't have a character to test.
    Zeomak
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Zeomak 2011-03-03, 4:33 am

I will test it right away with my seeker class charackter. If you need it let me know.

Edit: Ok it does attach and it even recognizes the buffs of the new classes. (Status ID 170). Skills on the other hand are not learned.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2011-03-03, 7:42 am

Skills are fixed now.
    Zeomak
    Zeomak
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Zeomak 2011-03-04, 6:32 am

Thanks, great job, but I discovered a few more things after running a team for about 4 hours.

1: Buffs are spammed even so I got the right buff/status ID from the Data Tab. Mostly when U buff another target, but self buffs are also rebufed to early. Aura of the golden Bell for example (30 minutes till it wears off) if rebuffed after about 5 minutes.

2.Meditation does not always trigger. It's set 2 meditate on 50% but sometimes often attacks a non aggro mob even so the bot's HP are way lower.

3. The Pickup thing is still an issue. Even so I tried it with "Pick up in battle" checked or unchecked, it ignores the loot in favor of the next non aggro mob most of the time. If set to a 25 range it sometimes returns 2 pick up the loot later on, even so it's in battle and "Pick up in battle" is unchecked.

4. I set up a healer to heal the bot while it grinds on higher lvl mobs. It's set to spam heal if current targets HP go below 70%. But it starts when the bot's HP are lower then about 30%

5. After some time the healer and the grider try to go somewhere. the healer flies to a spot near where I logged it in and then idels, the grinder seems 2 try the same, but since it's on a higher ground it just runs against a wall till it is killed. The healer completly ignores the grinders HP while flying and even when it has reached it's destination. It then just hovers there. I have every option deactivated except Auto Skill for the healer.

6. Sins does detect the Remedies in inventory but it doesn't detect the number. So Auto Remedy doesnt work atm since it says (even so over 100 potions are in the inventory) that the quantity is 0

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-28, 8:21 pm