SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Bug in current target Hp percent

bocautrang
    bocautrang
    SINNER
    SINNER

target - Bug in current target Hp percent Empty Bug in current target Hp percent

Post by bocautrang 2011-02-12, 10:26 am

I found a bug in current Hp percent. It's up side down between greater and less than.
    Ex : I want my JD char auto with 3 skill aoe: Pure Essence first, Dragon Contribution next and the last is Thunder Blade.
    _My trigger is :
    * Pure essence : when current target Hp percent is greater than 95%.
    * Dragon Contribution : when current target Hp is less than or equal to 90%.
    * Thunder Blade : any active skill start with D
    any active skill cooldown is greater than 1.

But instead of using Pure essence at the first time, it use Dragon Contribution , and then Thunder Blade, and Pure Essence.

I re-setup my trigger, changed it to :
    * Pure essence : when current target Hp percent is less than or equal to 95%
    * Dragon contribution : when current target Hp is greater than 90%
    * Thunder Blade : same as before.

And it did what I want it to do : Pure essence first, Dragon contribution next and finish the mob by Thunder Blade.

Auto skill with a proper order is very important for JD because like you know, JD have 2 types of AOE : caster's center , and enemy's center. I trained in asc-cave 135 and I am between 2 group of mobs, they are 22 yards far from me from both side. If I use Dragon first, it can only hit 1 group (enemy's center), and then when I use Thunder Blade, it will hit all of them and for that, I can not finish all of them at the same time. Every AOE'er try to avoid messy re-spam.

Btw, I tried to set up start my aoe with your guide by setting NPC surround, but it didn't work. Would you like tell me more about the "result". I did not see any "result" in my trigger. Thank you, for creating a great auto.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

target - Bug in current target Hp percent Empty Re: Bug in current target Hp percent

Post by vuduy 2011-02-12, 11:07 am

"Result" is now called "Source".

Are you saying that if current target HP percent is at 100%, it still execute with trigger condition "Current target: HP percent is less than or equal to 95"?

Btw, do you put "95", or "95%" as the parameter?
    bocautrang
    bocautrang
    SINNER
    SINNER

target - Bug in current target Hp percent Empty Re: Bug in current target Hp percent

Post by bocautrang 2011-02-12, 4:26 pm

Yes, that what I mean. When the mob Hp is 100%, it still use the skill with trigger "current target Hp percent is less than or equal to 90%".
    I did not tried to put "%", I thought the default of trigger "current target Hp percent" is include "%". I will try it, but even that, I think it is a bug because the maximum Hp of that mob is over 50k.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2011-02-12, 4:30 pm

There is nothing wrong with "Current target: HP percent is less than ..."; all my triggers are working fine. You must have something else wrong.

Test this by remove/disable everything else, and only test that condition. It will work correctly.

PS: do not include the "%" in the parameter.
    bocautrang
    bocautrang
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by bocautrang 2011-02-12, 5:42 pm

Yes, It work correctly if I just test these 2 conditions. Back to this morning, If I have a mistake and I put both mine conditions is "current target hp percent is greater than 95" so it should stop using skill at mine first skill, or if I put both is "current target hp percent is less than or equal to 95", then it should just look at the full Hp mob. But it still auto from this morning, so I wonder what the reason is.

I've already tried your suggest for aoe by setting NPC around. At first, I keep the skill and just changed the condition, then my character just look at the mob. After that, I clear all the skill and set up again , exactly like what I have done before, then it work.

Could it mean I have to clear all the skill before I want to set up another trigger ? Is it the reason for the mistake about "current Hp" too ? Because I did not clear the skill this morning and I just changed the conditions for the skill.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2011-02-12, 5:45 pm

The problem is in your setup. Setup one trigger at a time; once it is behaving as you wanted, then add more triggers.

A slight error with any condition will not execute the trigger or even worst, will "freeze" your character and it does nothing except standing there and eat pots until death.
    iknownothing
    iknownothing
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by iknownothing 2011-02-17, 8:42 pm

i got same problem, and im on ly using one trigger which is the current target hp % is less then or equal or more then equal pending on the skill which should be used. But even if set to 50% or below it will still use the skill on mobs with 100% hp.

tried it with all different settings with instant, source more or equal still has the same problem.

Last edited by iknownothing on 2011-02-18, 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2011-02-17, 10:15 pm

This is a select target bug with delayed memory information. It is fixed in 2.1.2.1
    bocautrang
    bocautrang
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by bocautrang 2011-02-18, 12:43 am

phew, finally you found it and fixed. Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 12:55 pm