SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Cornices
dejekted
SunB
7 posters

[sugession] Add new forum post notification in SINS

SunB
    SunB
    SINNER
    SINNER

forum - [sugession] Add new forum post notification in SINS Empty [sugession] Add new forum post notification in SINS

Post by SunB 2010-11-10, 12:45 am

Hello,
    I think it would be great if SINS has a welcome screen to show what new in the forum. snickering Just like the patcher in every game.being cool
    It's more easier for ppl to catch up what is going on at SINS community. victory
    After setting SINS, you can go back and enjoy the community. Do you think this is cool, huh ? nice

When Vuduy need help from member (poster, data, announcement ... anything), it's better way to spread the word.nice
    when someone need help, surrender , ppl will notice your post and help out super crazy

personally, I think it will make SINS community more active and funnier teasing all of you also want this, dont you? lost

Vote for me snickering
    dejekted
    dejekted
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

forum - [sugession] Add new forum post notification in SINS Empty Re: [sugession] Add new forum post notification in SINS

Post by dejekted 2010-11-10, 1:05 am

just go on portal tab forum - [sugession] Add new forum post notification in SINS 549775
    SunB
    SunB
    SINNER
    SINNER

forum - [sugession] Add new forum post notification in SINS Empty Re: [sugession] Add new forum post notification in SINS

Post by SunB 2010-11-10, 1:15 am

dejekted wrote:just go on portal tab forum - [sugession] Add new forum post notification in SINS 549775
    It seems that some ppl may not check the forum 3 times a day or even check the email see ya
    I am quite sure that we may refer to open SINS first before we open a browser to check mail from sins or go to the forum snickering

victory A better way to connect us victory
    Cornices
    Cornices
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Cornices 2010-11-10, 3:47 pm

Bookmark it and open in any browser less in 10 seconds. Not a lot of work eh.
    As a members we just show our gratitude and support just by visiting the site.
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2010-11-14, 6:56 am

lol. i'd rather suggest some in-game related features rather than this one. its just a waste of energy for sir vuduy when you can go open a browser and browse the forum for some news.

if you're gonna open your facebook or twitter or whatever, you may want to open a new tab and visit sins forum. it's not that hard to do.
    no offense to the author of this post. just my opinion.

dejekted wrote:just go on portal tab forum - [sugession] Add new forum post notification in SINS 549775
    right! nice
    SunB
    SunB
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by SunB 2010-11-14, 7:01 am

nice Dont worry! I suggest that because of the community, but everyone has their own opinion.
    Maybe it's not interesting surrender
    uzumymw
    uzumymw
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by uzumymw 2010-11-14, 3:29 pm

wow i hate u now snickering

iam sorry to be rude but men you are so LAZY explore sin forum use portal to know whats new or hot topic.

I know now its not same as before many don't share what they know in game but i assure you when sin been privatized again many would participate(active) again.

--> most of the post here would be bugs & other In game problems but most of them can be discussed in forum itself or what ever group you belong.

surrender
    tiendo84
    tiendo84
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by tiendo84 2010-11-14, 6:56 pm

SunB wrote:Hello,
    I think it would be great if SINS has a welcome screen to show what new in the forum. snickering Just like the patcher in every game.being cool
    It's more easier for ppl to catch up what is going on at SINS community. victory
    After setting SINS, you can go back and enjoy the community. Do you think this is cool, huh ? nice

When Vuduy need help from member (poster, data, announcement ... anything), it's better way to spread the word.nice
    when someone need help, surrender , ppl will notice your post and help out super crazy

personally, I think it will make SINS community more active and funnier teasing all of you also want this, dont you? lost

Vote for me snickering

How many people will check Sin until they got it set up?

Could you please spend your 1 minutes per day to check SIN website ?? Otherwise, stop spending time playing online game.

SunB
    SunB
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by SunB 2010-11-14, 7:05 pm

well, all of you disagree with that,so could you please close the thread. Thanks
    jefftansthan
    jefftansthan
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by jefftansthan 2010-11-14, 10:00 pm

its cool ur suggesting stuffs u probably new here,, hehe u can suggest another they might have positive comments dont give up sir ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 10:33 am