SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Can't attach to process on my desktop

dwarf
    dwarf
    SINNER
    SINNER

Can't attach to process on my desktop Empty Can't attach to process on my desktop

Post by dwarf 2010-11-03, 2:21 am

I can not get SINS to work on my desktop machine, it simply does not succeed in attaching to the game. It is windows xp and I am logged in as admin, but for some reason, still can not attach... Any suggestions? Thanks.
    teaCoke
    teaCoke
    Administrator
    Administrator

Can't attach to process on my desktop Empty Re: Can't attach to process on my desktop

Post by teaCoke 2010-11-03, 8:30 am

Are you sure you attach the correct game version corresponding to your sins usergroup?
    SunB
    SunB
    SINNER
    SINNER

Can't attach to process on my desktop Empty Re: Can't attach to process on my desktop

Post by SunB 2010-11-03, 9:02 am

dwarf wrote:I can not get SINS to work on my desktop machine, it simply does not succeed in attaching to the game. It is windows xp and I am logged in as admin, but for some reason, still can not attach... Any suggestions? Thanks.
    It seems that you did not provide enough information for identifying your problem.
    - How sins response to failure of attaching?
    - What is the msg?
    - Screen shoot would be perfect to see what is going on

Best approach is that providing step to reproduce your problem
    dwarf
    dwarf
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by dwarf 2010-11-11, 2:26 am

Yeah, it is the same folder that runs on my laptop, does not run on my wife's computer, I will provide you with some more info. We are all on the same LAN (same IP) and same credentials...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 1:38 am