SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
uzumymw
alpha9999
6 posters

[solved]jd a bug of skill learning

alpha9999
    alpha9999
    SINNER
    SINNER

skill - [solved]jd a bug of skill learning Empty [solved]jd a bug of skill learning

Post by alpha9999 2010-08-26, 2:15 am

sin does not add in unlearn to skill list(not unshown skill name)
    i trid put skill to f1-f8, quick slot 1-8 and esper slot too but it not adding the skills
    sin is detacting the skill that i was tring to add as the skill pop up after deleting it in date->skill tab the problem is it not adding to skill list that make it unable to custumise the skill
    this bug exists before the update
    i am using the use esper function to access the unlearn skills atm
    uzumymw
    uzumymw
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

skill - [solved]jd a bug of skill learning Empty Re: [solved]jd a bug of skill learning

Post by uzumymw 2010-08-26, 3:00 am

just press R then u will see in the sin tab under data it will record the new skills,items etc.

it works fine on me.
    alpha9999
    alpha9999
    SINNER
    SINNER

skill - [solved]jd a bug of skill learning Empty Re: [solved]jd a bug of skill learning

Post by alpha9999 2010-08-26, 5:25 am

yes it does detact normal faction skills but not esper skill, clan buffs ascended skill which is missing and unable to add in the list and yes those skills are in the data but missing from the list
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-08-26, 2:24 pm

Huh? Give example of skill/class. Your bugs report suck ass.
    alpha9999
    alpha9999
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by alpha9999 2010-08-26, 3:24 pm

pre ascended (t1-t5)skills is work fine for all class (as i delete all old date it was detacted)at least for skysong,modo
    other than that
    clan buff, esper skill,affinity skill,ascended skill was missing form the skill list and unable to add in
    both my pc was unable add anyskill other than pre ascended skill
    those skill are shown in the data->skill tab so they are detacted but somehow missing form the skill list so its not accessable
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-08-26, 3:59 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about. I checked on my Arden, it shows every single skill it has access to.
    Kagebunshin
    Kagebunshin
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Kagebunshin 2010-08-26, 9:14 pm

I do have an error with a skill too. I got the lvl 135 lupin esper "Wushu Spirit"(Id:13771; Class:28; Type:4080) the Bonusskill is called: "Dream Billows"(Id:430556984; 559595696; 564684032; 892744304; 892810872 Class: 3) The skill is shown in Data-tab, but not shown if i want to add it to the skills-tab
    I also have a problem with my action-tab : Self:Tempest Tiger self: is mounted=0 self: timer in sec 30, i use the mount and than after a time he unmounts and mounts again..
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-08-26, 11:10 pm

Bonus skill must be a new system. Apparently I don't have any account with these bonus skills, so I can't get the data for it.

Mounted and buff structures have changed with this new patch. It will be fixed at a later time.
    alpha9999
    alpha9999
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by alpha9999 2010-08-26, 11:36 pm

if u are looking at yr old data which u learn all the skills it does show all the skills
    my old data got most of the skills too
    u need to try a clean data and make it learn cos for sin only shows t1-t5 skill all the non faction skill are not listed

for example u create a clean data press r u learn all the faction skills t1 - t5 automatic <-this part working well

after all faction skills shown up now
    for non t1- t5 faction skills that is not in the list u put in quick slot for sin to learn/add in <- this is the problem no matter which slot u put in sin will not add it in to the skill list

i was tring to add my new asper skill into the skill list if not i would not notice the skill learning part is not fully working because u dont really add skills that often

Kagebunshin
    Kagebunshin
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Kagebunshin 2010-08-27, 12:46 pm

vuduy wrote:Bonus skill must be a new system. Apparently I don't have any account with these bonus skills, so I can't get the data for it.

Mounted and buff structures have changed with this new patch. It will be fixed at a later time.

BonusSkill. Its the skill which is owned by the esper, the normal esper skill. all other esper skills i could use before.
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-08-27, 1:39 pm

Well, unless someone can lend me an account with this bonus skill, I can't get the data for it. It seems like bonus skills are stored on different structure.

In the mean time, use action mouse click for it.
    whyt3boi
    whyt3boi
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by whyt3boi 2010-08-28, 3:18 am

And you thought I was an idiot. Right ?
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2010-08-28, 7:26 am

whyt3boi wrote:And you thought I was an idiot. Right ?

BonusSkill. Its the skill which is owned by the esper
    .... not the same as clan skills .. and in ur case it did work ...
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-08-28, 8:09 am

vuduy wrote:Well, unless someone can lend me an account with this bonus skill, I can't get the data for it. It seems like bonus skills are stored on different structure.

In the mean time, use action mouse click for it.

Yes, you are still an idiot, because apparently not only you don't know how to learn the skills on quick slots, you also don't even know the difference between BONUS skill and normal skills.

So that makes you a DOUBLE idiot.
    alpha9999
    alpha9999
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by alpha9999 2010-08-28, 9:48 am

no ,bunus skill can be learn by the quick slot function but the problem is this function is not working

i have the esper skill in my old data trigram plam(trigram esper skill) and heart of the sunrise(golden gourd esper) is listed that what i added long ago though quick slot

but for now if u put any skills in quick slot it not added to the skill list not only esper skills, clan buffs and all skill which is not under t1- t5 skill will not be added

if u deleted all yr old data and learn from clean date the only skills u can learn are the t1-t5 faction skills nothing else

learning by quick slot is not working believe it or not

vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-08-28, 10:56 am

It's an epidemic, and it's spreading. Do yourself a favor and follow these instructions before you become idiot for life:

1. Run SINS, goto Skill tab, delete all the skills (or you can delete SINS.ini)
    2. Create a new character
    3. Put the town portal and heavy attack skills on the quick slot
    4. Attach the game to SINS

Hold and behold, look at your Log tab... and witness your IQ jumps.
    Oh and make sure your desktop is running 32-bit color.

As for the BONUS skils, there's nothing I can do unless someone can lend me an account with these skills.

Also, for future reference, anyone having problems with learning skills on quick slot, follow the instructions above else I'll start labeling you idiots for life as well.

To clarify things further in case you're still clueless. The problem is not with LEARNING skills, the problem is that SINS can't add these BONUS skills (even though they're learned), because SINS can't access these skills.
    whyt3boi
    whyt3boi
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by whyt3boi 2010-08-28, 11:22 am

Um ... Cool story bro

Anyways. Hows the update coming along ?

Can we be forum buddies ?

I want to end all of this hostility and hatred. :D

Your so smart ^^
    alpha9999
    alpha9999
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by alpha9999 2010-08-28, 12:08 pm

i am not here to create drama too clan buff and esper skill appears by putting in quick slot previously but it is not appearing now

we are just tring to tell u something that not working right
    what have we done wrong as to be insult as idots anyway

ok end of the story thank you

vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-08-28, 12:11 pm

I suggest you follow my instructions above before you say that learning skills on quick slot doesn't work again.

And yes, I already verified it working 10 min ago on my new character.
    alpha9999
    alpha9999
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by alpha9999 2010-08-28, 1:06 pm

its ok i have most of the in my back up data with most of the skill i need so i dont really need it fixed i am just reporting the issue for yr information

and i have delete all data and try many time as
    move sin in a empty folder and start sin form there so its clean i put those missing skill in the quick slot non appeared
    as for those basic skill and t1 - t5 which u dont even need to put in quick slot it will all appear by press r open the skill menu

frankly i dont need to learn heavy blow town portal its comes along with the t1 - t5 when press r

if u dont know whats going on its ok
    i know u dont owned us anything
    and of cause i dont know whether does all jd users got this problem or not but both of my pc got it

if u need my id i can borrow u
    if without sin my id wont gone this far anyway
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-08-28, 1:55 pm

Did you do it on a brand new character? Or your existing character?

If you only tried it on your existing character then don't come back here because I'm sick and tired of people who do not follow instructions laid out clear.

It is possible that your existing high level character is screwed up beyond repair; this is NOT a problem of SINS; this is a problem of your character because for everyone else they do not have this problem.

If you haven't done it, then try learning skills on quick slot with a brand new character with a new SINS.ini

alpha9999
    alpha9999
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by alpha9999 2010-08-28, 3:33 pm

ok i tried an lv1 id with the skill in the slots it did not up show up in the list but the log has the new skill added message it only showed up when i open the r menu
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-08-28, 4:47 pm

alpha9999 wrote:ok i tried an lv1 id with the skill in the slots it did not up show up in the list but the log has the new skill added message it only showed up when i open the r menu

Congratulations, you are now officially added to the list of idiots of SINS users. Ok, I shouldn't be mean :)

But there's a difference between learning skills and adding skills.

Learning skill works fine. There's currently a bug with adding skill due to the new patch with the new bonus skill system.

Once I get access to a character with a bonus skill, I will fix this soon.

EDIT:

SINS 2.0.5.3 is out. Should fix all new JD Vengeance problems.
    whyt3boi
    whyt3boi
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by whyt3boi 2010-08-28, 8:42 pm

vuduy wrote:
    alpha9999 wrote:ok i tried an lv1 id with the skill in the slots it did not up show up in the list but the log has the new skill added message it only showed up when i open the r menu

Congratulations, you are now officially added to the list of idiots of SINS users. Ok, I shouldn't be mean :)

But there's a difference between learning skills and adding skills.

Learning skill works fine. There's currently a bug with adding skill due to the new patch with the new bonus skill system.

Once I get access to a character with a bonus skill, I will fix this soon.

EDIT:

SINS 2.0.5.3 is out. Should fix all new JD Vengeance problems.

You are so Pro vuduy ... Tell us, what drives your motivation. How do you do it.

being cool
    alpha9999
    alpha9999
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by alpha9999 2010-08-28, 10:28 pm

just wake up and all fixed thanks btw the new icon look like $

skill - [solved]jd a bug of skill learning 277664

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 4:15 am