SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
jefftansthan
milkoshop
panlulito
Vboy402
Kuchini69
extremedeath
Ecko
11 posters

What ya think of SIN?

Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

What ya think of SIN? Empty What ya think of SIN?

Post by Ecko 2010-06-16, 11:23 am

I got bored So lets talk about it

with all these idea of the creator brain.
    Putting it into 1 small apps that can play for you all night long 24/7 without any hassle. U can even poop without any worry about running out of potion LoL.

Among thousands of BOTS out there existed for every game.
    This Bot program Surpass them..
    The Creator of Sin Bot turned into one of those StarWars technology "R2-D2" brainiac...
    The other bot are just compiled into 1 zip file -.- That have to open every each of single apps to do their Job, just like NinjaTurtle where 5 have to combine to do the job right.

This Sin Bot have it own Brain and to follow what kind of trigger action you want. Unlike any other Bot, U need to Press Record then walk manually to your hunting spot and add the monster address which is limited amount of monster -.-

Quite surprising that there werent alot of people using this Smart ass Bot achieve Super SaiyaSin mad level (Dang Smiley Missing Saiyan Hair), comparing it to others and the built in bot are like totaly embarrased BooYAAA

Ive used SIN for a year now and Yet I Still cant see why SIN never reach 200+ user connected. 0,0

This SinBot are even Smarter than any player and faster to react in danger situation where the BOT watching all those HP&MP, Action, Skill Trigger and Condition at the same time With just a EASE START Button.

While player in-game cant focus to do much action in all those aspect at the same time :P even Pro Gamers cant do this action at the same time LoL.

Perhaps the creator of Sin Bot are like autobot? with advance computer brain structure gaze

Now when we compare the normal people brain. Were like this -> nice Oh So Nice We able to use it clap

and those thousand of user who viewed SIN are like this lost HUH -.- These are the people below normal who just want simple DL BOT then open the file and get this
    What ya think of SIN? DC_LU_error
    they like wtf it wont open :P 2mins after their like crazy They tried Restarting computer and still wont open cry

LOL

The FACT other bot software offer premium service per month that only do heal, send keystroke and record. If they tried SinBot or get a hands on it -.- I wonder what their face reaction will be freak out <- Woah these kind of Bot exist threatening

I Gota Praise da Creator...
    One hella smart genius person, This is one of the RARE person that u don't see in your everyday life by walking down in the street or going to college or even university -.-
    You all can go to all cheat n hack site for bot, all of those Bot do same function just kill and heal. the only thing is different is the program design :p. You will never find any bot better than this SUPA FATALITY BOT! -.- Ya just like how Liu Kang pwn Shao Kan

victory

Its hard to find one of this kind of bot LoL. Feel sorry for those other who couldnt get it running :P

Seriously no one talk about this kind of stuff for over a Year until today! Im just so bored and its raining outside -.- gahhh yeah when ur really bored something unxpected can happen LOL

IM a HUGE FAN of SINBOT Since the very first day i click START Button on it <-- Beat that LuLz

What ya think of SIN? Empty Re: What ya think of SIN?

Post by Guest 2010-06-16, 12:48 pm

AMIN! to that. this IS the best bot out there, dont think anyone can compare to this little program that can learn for itself everything u need being cool gratz vuduy, greatest creator there is nice wave
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-06-16, 1:08 pm

Why the bot called SINS?

Is it bcuz its a Sin to use it to take advantage over build in-game bot ESPER?

Or is it sin for not being fair when they all said that all human are equal :O.

SINS is tool that is for people who always been looking down by rich folks and its one HELLA BOT OF MASS DESTRUCTION to counter those Rich folks -.- Where everygame those rich just pay everything with money to gain their level by plvl. Rich always overpowered the broke one -.- That why SINS Exist to make sure you be able to catch up to those $$$ Spender and BTW SINS is something you should be Proud Off :P

Ya Vuduy created a BOT OF MASS DESTRUCTION <- his my IDOL now :P
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by extremedeath 2010-06-16, 1:45 pm

Amen to that! SINS is one hell of a FREE Bot program.
    Praise he who gave us all this opportunity to be part of this community.
    Vuduy congratulations! victory
    Kuchini69
    Kuchini69
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Kuchini69 2010-06-16, 1:54 pm

EPIC BOT angry

The best of all the bots out there.nice

Thanks sir Vuduy lol

Post by Guest 2010-06-17, 3:31 am

the best bot i used

Post by Guest 2010-06-17, 8:43 am

To simply put it, there can never be another bot out there that can beat SIN. Credit to the creator. God father of all bots Vuduy lols nice
    Vboy402
    Vboy402
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Vboy402 2010-06-17, 11:15 am

SIN bot is no doubt the best bot i've used. But I really wonder how many people on this site know and can take advantage of its entire functionality. To say the least, I think about 80% of sinbot user only use the most basic function of SIN bot. It has so much functions :D

Post by Guest 2010-06-18, 1:19 pm

Just shows how great this bot is. I must admit i've been a long time user of SIN but to this date I only use the basic function n some advance ones and yet it's been really useful to me. What more if we can use its full potential.
    panlulito
    panlulito
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by panlulito 2010-06-18, 9:33 pm

i admit first time i used this bot a year a go, I'm one of this people >>>>>lost then when one of my friends used this bot for like a year (cry he's one of the 30 very lucky guys(and gals?)who used sin when it turned private) i was very jealous because even though i farm 24/7 using talisman bot in PH (and joining some IRL Events) he has much better gold than i am. earlier this year when my friend told me that Sin is open for public again gaze , i promise myself that ill do everything (i mean everything being cool ) just to get hands of this awesome bot again... and now i proud to say that im a Sin user lol !!!

All hail to sir vuduy for giving us this remarkable bot! flower flower flower

i wish more power to Sin and this Forum!!! nice
    milkoshop
    milkoshop
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by milkoshop 2010-06-20, 10:54 pm

i just love to Bot.

Vuduy Sins is really a big help, unlike the other bots that i have used.
    jefftansthan
    jefftansthan
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by jefftansthan 2010-06-21, 1:28 am

Vuduy idol xD snickering
    Wyse
    Wyse
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Wyse 2010-06-22, 9:14 pm

love. this. bot. nice
    jack75
    jack75
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by jack75 2010-06-22, 11:03 pm

SINS actually evolved a lot already from it's original features. I'm privileged to be part of the group who have witnessed how SINS matured into a rich-featured bot program.

Before, we were contented enough to seeing our chars auto-attack mobs, auto-loot items, use buffs, use skills and use pots.

Then eventually we're able to use the party support, auto-vending, auto-quests (including keepsakes, fishing etc) and auto-pet.

Now we have auto-action w/c does a couple of tricks which are so damn useful.

The skill triggers also have become much much better w/ the inclusion of "has status" triggers.

With all the features mentioned (including those that I have not), you'd wonder home come it doesn't consume CPU and memory that much neh?

So well, thanks to this thread for giving us the opportunity to look back and give appreciation to the author as well.

But as a community, we have to continually to do our part as well. And if someone does not understand the meaning of that "part" I'm saying, maybe you should start doing something about it to deserve the privilege you have been given grin

Post by Guest 2010-06-23, 11:23 pm

would gladly donate a dollar or 2 :D
    good bot but it lags my comp to much using to much CPU

Post by Guest 2010-06-24, 12:38 am

llrmph wrote:would gladly donate a dollar or 2 :D
    good bot but it lags my comp to much using to much CPU
    I think it depends on your configuration. My CPU usage is lesser compared to having no sins. Got two words for sins bot, Best Bot! snickering
    Awesomeness
    Awesomeness
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Awesomeness 2010-07-04, 10:34 pm

I have yet to try the bot (considering that i'm not a member of a group), but from all your comments it sounds really awesome. Silkroad Online have some bots that is similar to this one, runs back to grinding place etc. But it has less functions than sinbot, by far clap
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-07-06, 10:59 pm

Thanks for compliments. The only thing that I like most about the toy is that it's free.

As far as functionality goes, it is only 30% of what I had originally intended. I got bored of the game too early and quit, so most of the new plans and features were put on hold indefinitely.

The main reason why the user-base never exceeds 200 people is because unfortunately, a smart bot like this one does require some IQ from its user.

The other reason is the private access restriction. It has only been opened to the public recently when most players have already left the games.

When Forsaken World debuts, and if the bot is still in public state then I am sure the user base will exceed 200 :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 4:24 am