SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Its posible not to lvl up while using sins?

SINS - Its posible not to lvl up while using sins? Empty Its posible not to lvl up while using sins?

Post by Guest 2010-06-05, 4:11 pm

hi the other day i bot the whole night with sins and i have 90% exp and i wooke up with 12% exp but my lvl was the same... its posible that sins make any kind of error that lvl doesnt go up?

the game is jade dynasty
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

SINS - Its posible not to lvl up while using sins? Empty Re: Its posible not to lvl up while using sins?

Post by vuduy 2010-06-05, 4:16 pm

How can you bot when you don't have access?

SINS - Its posible not to lvl up while using sins? Empty Re: Its posible not to lvl up while using sins?

Post by Guest 2010-06-05, 4:41 pm

vuduy wrote:How can you bot when you don't have access?

O_O access? to what? that happen 2 weeks ago...
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-06-05, 4:55 pm

Ok, seeing that you just created your account today.

We have enough idiots in the house already. Please move on.

Post by Guest 2010-06-05, 5:07 pm

vuduy wrote:Ok, seeing that you just created your account today.

We have enough idiots in the house already. Please move on.

ah yeah i did this acc today because the other acc password idk what happen to it so i could not log in and did this one but.. sorry my bad for asking i didnt knew it was this bad
    vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Post by vuduy 2010-06-05, 5:13 pm

Well good luck with it because if you are having problems with a free forum user account, you will definitely have a hard time learning how to use this bot.

And the answer to your question is yes if you die a lot and lose exp when you setup the bot wrong.

Post by Guest 2010-06-05, 5:20 pm

vuduy wrote:Well good luck with it because if you are having problems with a free forum user account, you will definitely have a hard time learning how to use this bot.

And the answer to your question is yes if you die a lot and lose exp when you setup the bot wrong.

i dont have auto town or any of those settings i have months using this bot anyways ty for the help and sorry for asking(best bot btw)
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by extremedeath 2010-06-06, 1:48 am

If you were really using this bot for months, you would have known that you can see your password in your .ini of sins.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 2:41 pm