SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Sionape
Kagebunshin
Dreamy
extremedeath
cal
fouryearstrong
BScorpione
11 posters

Sharing SINS.ini data

BScorpione
    BScorpione
    SINNER
    SINNER

SINS - Sharing SINS.ini data Empty Sharing SINS.ini data

Post by BScorpione 2012-02-25, 4:36 am

dinoking mentioned about sharing SINS.ini files here:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it possible to import .ini data acquired from the community's contribution on the forum to SINS? If so, do I make the appropirate thread for it?

I would like for the SINS.ini to be compiled with data of the sorts:

* < Item Client="#" Id="#" Class="#" Name="#" Price="#" Max="#" />
      * < NPC Client="#" Id="#" Type="#" Name="#" Level="#" HP="#" Map="#" X="#" Y="#" Z="#" /
      * < Skill Client="#" Id="#" Name="#" />
      * < Status Client="#" Id="#" Name="#" />
      * & more if possible

being cool

Last edited by BScorpione on 2012-02-25, 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lists)
    BScorpione
    BScorpione
    SINNER
    SINNER

SINS - Sharing SINS.ini data Empty Re: Sharing SINS.ini data

Post by BScorpione 2012-02-25, 4:51 am

2nd for PM.
    BScorpione
    BScorpione
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by BScorpione 2012-04-10, 4:35 am

is there a place where we can get the .inis from?
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2012-04-10, 8:27 am

it is possible to use other members' SINS.ini. however, it is not recommended since SINS.ini also contains your forum login details AND if you use auto login in SINS, your in-game username and password are there too.
    BScorpione
    BScorpione
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by BScorpione 2012-04-16, 4:24 pm

BScorpione wrote:Is it possible to import .ini data acquired from the community's contribution on the forum to SINS? If so, do I make the appropirate thread for it?

which is why i said that. it would be nice for the community to partcipate by sharing their .ini data by copy & pasting the data into appropirate thread section where we can, then in return paste them into SINS.

Since SINS' not updated - discussions, disagreements, or whatnots are apperciated.
    cal
    cal
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by cal 2012-04-19, 7:20 pm

I dont see really a point to share ini data from other people. Each char is almost unique based on affinity, chroma, gear, skills learned, pots usage (expertise one i mean), place you grind and lot of other stuffs. Each char will get tweaking of its own based on all this so what is the point if you need to pretty much rework the entire stuff and verify how it works for you? There are lot of examples to learn how to use sins. You can discuss ideas on how to make something work you thinked up but just taking others ini just sounds too lazy to even bother figuring out sins or your char. Sorry but sharing ini just make lazy people even more lazy by just taking someones ini, use them and then later on keep asking how to change this or that cause they got no clue how the hell is all set up. A big no for sharing such stuff. You gained the tool, learn to use it.

Btw. once you pass the basic elements of sins, you can set up almost everything needed. Heck, even i came with crazy idea to make my char go from fuwa land back to ss, sell provs, repot, go back to same place it was in fuwa land. It took a bit of time to understand opcodes but the basic stuff i found here and worked with that to make what i want. I even shared it to give others the idea how i set it up. Sharing ideas and how something can be done is good, others will add ideas to it or give suggestion how to improve it. Sharing ini just means few took their time to figure it out, rest just use it? Aint that a bad option?
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2012-04-22, 1:33 am

cal wrote:I dont see really a point to share ini data from other people. Each char is almost unique based on affinity, chroma, gear, skills learned, pots usage (expertise one i mean), place you grind and lot of other stuffs. Each char will get tweaking of its own based on all this so what is the point if you need to pretty much rework the entire stuff and verify how it works for you? There are lot of examples to learn how to use sins. You can discuss ideas on how to make something work you thinked up but just taking others ini just sounds too lazy to even bother figuring out sins or your char. Sorry but sharing ini just make lazy people even more lazy by just taking someones ini, use them and then later on keep asking how to change this or that cause they got no clue how the hell is all set up. A big no for sharing such stuff. You gained the tool, learn to use it.

Btw. once you pass the basic elements of sins, you can set up almost everything needed. Heck, even i came with crazy idea to make my char go from fuwa land back to ss, sell provs, repot, go back to same place it was in fuwa land. It took a bit of time to understand opcodes but the basic stuff i found here and worked with that to make what i want. I even shared it to give others the idea how i set it up. Sharing ideas and how something can be done is good, others will add ideas to it or give suggestion how to improve it. Sharing ini just means few took their time to figure it out, rest just use it? Aint that a bad option?
    seems like you missed a "basic element" of SINS.
    SINS.ini contans data like skills, items, statuses, etc. in short, everything on the "Encyclopedia" of SINS. what you're saying is not SINS data. it's character settings.

Last edited by fouryearstrong on 2012-04-22, 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by extremedeath 2012-04-22, 5:34 am

^and these things are actually too easy to acquire yourself.
    cal
    cal
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by cal 2012-04-22, 4:34 pm

@fouryearstrong, ah, you mean the actual sins.ini? My mistake then. Most asked me to give them my char setting or to make them one and was refering as sins ini so i just interpreted it the same without asking. Sorry. But why sharing sins.ini? What would be the benefit of that? Maybe i missinterpreted it cause i dont see any viable usage to sins.ini? It contains info from the game, npc and mobs. And? You can get them all in a quit short time yourself. What would make any use to have data from others?
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2012-04-22, 8:50 pm

cal wrote:Sorry. But why sharing sins.ini? What would be the benefit of that? Maybe i missinterpreted it cause i dont see any viable usage to sins.ini? It contains info from the game, npc and mobs. And? You can get them all in a quit short time yourself. What would make any use to have data from others?
    to put it simply, all the items you need are already on the list. like pots, items to loot or to avoid looting, skill id's and status id's all in your data. it's the convenience the author of this post wants. no more going back to maps just to add a specific item in your data.
    BScorpione
    BScorpione
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by BScorpione 2012-04-28, 2:31 pm

fouryearstrong wrote:
    to put it simply, all the items you need are already on the list. like pots, items to loot or to avoid looting, skill id's and status id's all in your data. it's the convenience the author of this post wants. no more going back to maps just to add a specific item in your data.

worried

exactly.

as for cal, I would have to start this kind of project for you to understand - 4yearstrong got the basic concept of "SINS.ini contains everything on the "Encyclopedia" of SINS." it would benefit some of us while giving us more motivation on using SINS appropriately.

victory

@extremedeath : some aren't that easily acquired for the requirement is ascension. I KNOW of the secured information that SINS.ini can hold - I'm not asking FOR THAT, but asking for the loot data.

AGAIN, this is COMMUNITY-BASED donation and it's not ALL FOR ME since it's being considered for the COMMUNITY (how many time do I have to empathsis on this..... lol) as for some misunderstood sinners thought it was........

*facepalm*
    BScorpione
    BScorpione
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by BScorpione 2012-04-28, 2:50 pm

cal wrote:I dont see really a point to share ini data from other people. Each char is almost unique based on affinity, chroma, gear, skills learned, pots usage (expertise one i mean), place you grind and lot of other stuffs. Each char will get tweaking of its own based on all this so what is the point if you need to pretty much rework the entire stuff and verify how it works for you? There are lot of examples to learn how to use sins. You can discuss ideas on how to make something work you thinked up but just taking others ini just sounds too lazy to even bother figuring out sins or your char. Sorry but sharing ini just make lazy people even more lazy by just taking someones ini, use them and then later on keep asking how to change this or that cause they got no clue how the hell is all set up. A big no for sharing such stuff. You gained the tool, learn to use it.

I applaud you for your assertiveness which I completely agree on, "You gained the tool, learn to use it", however the tool is far advanced for me so that I've suggest a feedback help to improve SINS itself til Sir comes back.

this is similar to JDpedia where the guide is up for all to see & learn while contributing to the community as well.
    cal
    cal
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by cal 2012-04-28, 3:18 pm

You still give vague explanation for what the benefit would be to collect all stuff. All items in list? Nice but what is the point of it? If i dont have some item what good does that make? As encyclopedia doesnt give info what mob drops what, i dont see much of a point. Specialy if you consider that 99% mobs drop the same stuff. Provs+talis(+eth gear in caves)(+ab in affinity land, dragon mountain, citadel and brahma land)(+st in citadel). Or skill from other faction? Or skill effect i wont ever see cause they are selfblessing type? I dont see the point unless its just for completing the list. I can send my ini wihout the user info part, np with that but i wanna know what actual benefit could you have for getting those info`s. Just curious, not trying to troll or kill the idea.
    Dreamy
    Dreamy
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Dreamy 2012-04-28, 7:50 pm

You guys should stop arguing , Sins is no longer available to the public unless you pay for it. That`s why it`s private and only a couple of players are using it.
    fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2012-04-29, 12:25 am

Dreamy wrote:You guys should stop arguing , Sins is no longer available to the public unless you pay for it. That`s why it`s private and only a couple of players are using it.
    what? lol paying for access in SINS? i highly doubt it. you don't even see a payment method in the site and no statement from vuduy. what made you think that way? lmao
    Kagebunshin
    Kagebunshin
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Kagebunshin 2012-04-29, 11:22 am

Dreamy wrote:You guys should stop arguing , Sins is no longer available to the public unless you pay for it. That`s why it`s private and only a couple of players are using it.
    Before you write such shit, read the rules
    Dreamy
    Dreamy
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Dreamy 2012-04-30, 6:52 pm

Trust me, vuduy is no longer on this site, he made another one just for the ones that pay.

The information I have is not 100%, but I`m pretty sure.
    cal
    cal
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by cal 2012-04-30, 7:04 pm

That doesnt make any sense. If he wanted it to be payed stuff, he would do it here and not open some other site for that. And even then, he would just inform that this site is going down. He doesnt have any reason to hide. Its his work and his program so he can do whatever he want with it.
    Dreamy
    Dreamy
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Dreamy 2012-04-30, 7:22 pm

I heard it from a player, and I already know that in the server I`m playing a few have it.

So that means that Sins is still available, and by what I heard for those who pay for it. If I`m wrong I`m sorry but i I`m not then ... I`m still sorry.
    Sionape
    Sionape
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Sionape 2012-05-01, 11:37 am

if there was an option to donate or pay for access I would once it's cheaper than Energy.. doubt they have it unless they released an open source and someone else built a server or somthing
    Dreamy
    Dreamy
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Dreamy 2012-05-01, 2:58 pm

Sins has been "down" for over a month and not yet any Mod did not say why, that means that Vuduy never told them anything.

At least a Mod could have added a message saying Sins is not working, but yet we know it`s not working cause we tested it.
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2012-05-01, 4:04 pm

learn to use the portal tab / seach tab ? and theres like 4-5 topic about sins not working atm ... yeah nice community right :D accuse others if u cant do it
    melz
    melz
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by melz 2012-05-01, 6:47 pm

but there really is no message from Sir Vuduy.
    At least i want to know for sure the condition for Sins right now.
    If Sir Vuduy write message that Sins will not work for 4 month, it's okay i will wait, at least i know how long to wait.

fouryearstrong
    fouryearstrong
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by fouryearstrong 2012-05-02, 12:31 am

melz wrote:but there really is no message from Sir Vuduy.
    At least i want to know for sure the condition for Sins right now.
    If Sir Vuduy write message that Sins will not work for 4 month, it's okay i will wait, at least i know how long to wait.

because he's busy and can't visit the site more often like before. when he comes back, then that's the time he will post something. but usually he fixes it right away when he comes back.

Dreamy wrote:Sins has been "down" for over a month and not yet any Mod did not say why, that means that Vuduy never told them anything.

At least a Mod could have added a message saying Sins is not working, but yet we know it`s not working cause we tested it.
    well it's pretty obvious why SINS is not working. Offsets need to be updated and the access needs to be fixed too. Everyone has been telling that problem ever since SINS went down.
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2012-05-02, 5:28 am

sins is a freaking freeware ... what do u all expect vuduy to do and he quitted JD like 1 year ago
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by extremedeath 2012-05-02, 9:05 pm

1. SINS must always be free; no commercialization of any kind can be used; this includes renting and/or selling of the SINS forum account. If you are paying someone for using SINS in any form, simply let us know with proof and your forum account's access will replace that account whom you paid for.

..and that's that.
    Dreamy
    Dreamy
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Dreamy 2012-05-04, 4:28 pm

If vuduy is not updating Sins anymore( even tho I heard something else ), shouldn't we be informed, or you as moderators of this site/forum ?
    bubbles
    bubbles
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by bubbles 2012-05-04, 5:23 pm

:) would u pls learn how to use the portal und search tab ? theres like 4-5 topics to inform users that sins is not working atm and furthermore we mods are just like normal users who can edit posts etc :) so no infos about sins , vuduy , no access files or whatever.

i would stop supporting sins if i dont play the game for like 1 year :) i would stop supporting since everyone comes like "dude update sins since were using your free bot.. give me more information etc" i guess noone force u guys to use sins :) use esper ftw right?
    but hey lucky you its just me and not vuduy snickering so just be patienced and hope that vuduy will come back and update sins :)
    Kagebunshin
    Kagebunshin
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Kagebunshin 2012-05-04, 5:47 pm

bubbles wrote::) would u pls learn how to use the portal und search tab ? theres like 4-5 topics to inform users that sins is not working atm and furthermore we mods are just like normal users who can edit posts etc :) so no infos about sins , vuduy , no access files or whatever.

i would stop supporting sins if i dont play the game for like 1 year :) i would stop supporting since everyone comes like "dude update sins since were using your free bot.. give me more information etc" i guess noone force u guys to use sins :) use esper ftw right?
    but hey lucky you its just me and not vuduy snickering so just be patienced and hope that vuduy will come back and update sins :)
    I am with bubbles. We mods do not have any information about vuduy and sins. We both the global mods only do have the right to see and edit any post. We do not have any special rights. Over a year ago I was one of the admins, too, beside of vuduy and theCokes. But only vuduy is able to update Sins. He stopped playing this game over a year ago. Me either. I started Forsaken World, but I stopped after SinS hasn´t supported any more.
    Dreamy
    Dreamy
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Dreamy 2012-05-04, 6:11 pm

:) would u pls learn how to use the portal und search tab ? theres like 4-5 topics to inform users that sins is not working atm and furthermore we mods are just like normal users who can edit posts etc :) so no infos about sins , vuduy , no access files or whatever.

A main post like the ones that are shown in this picture should have been made since month/s when Sins "stopped" working.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for taking your time in answering.
    Kagebunshin
    Kagebunshin
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Kagebunshin 2012-05-04, 6:24 pm

and than you see the 2nd post vor example
    Mi 31 Aug - 18:52:59 von bubbles

Theres a big update tomorrow called Path of Glory and to remind u again that Sins also need an update to work due to the client update of JD.

Please dont open new threads concerning sins isnt working anymore , be patience and wait for vuduy updating sins. Im gonna trash your threads without any notice
    It says that Sins also need an update due the client update of JD. and the update is every week. So it can be that every week SINS ins´t working any more after the update. Until vuduy fixed the offset of sins for the elementclient.exe
    BScorpione
    BScorpione
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by BScorpione 2012-05-06, 12:11 am

Enough with arguing outside my question - as for cal's clarity...

cal wrote:You still give vague explanation for what the benefit would be to collect all stuff. All items in list? Nice but what is the point of it? If i dont have some item what good does that make? As encyclopedia doesnt give info what mob drops what, i dont see much of a point. Specialy if you consider that 99% mobs drop the same stuff. Provs+talis(+eth gear in caves)(+ab in affinity land, dragon mountain, citadel and brahma land)(+st in citadel). Or skill from other faction? Or skill effect i wont ever see cause they are selfblessing type? I dont see the point unless its just for completing the list. I can send my ini wihout the user info part, np with that but i wanna know what actual benefit could you have for getting those info`s. Just curious, not trying to troll or kill the idea.

Given the scenario:

My brother is a long-time player (aka vet) and found SINS by his own means & wanted to utilize it to the best potential it can be given that he also have a life. Importing data to get started, basic commands is necessary to get started as he went, "is this program even working?" to "oh, wow damn, no1 told me that I have to pick it up for the program to record the data & memorized it & I have to figure it out for a month"...

Get the idea? It applies to everybody - they are required to use the forum to find the data since they found SINS in the first place. They will be able to use it appropriately & not QQ on the forum for in-game settings.
    cal
    cal
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by cal 2012-05-07, 5:06 am

If it can help out others, no problem. If anything i can help with, feel free to drop me message anytime.
    Kvarta
    Kvarta
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by Kvarta 2012-05-09, 12:10 am

Ok i know this is off topic but...i'm not very good at technical stuff so i don't write often on this forum (even if i visit it to read) - bottom line is - i can't send PM to mod's.

The topic in which i have to apply for close part of Jade Dynasty Vengeance is locked...how can I get access to that part of forum?
    CrazyDj
    CrazyDj
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by CrazyDj 2012-05-09, 2:24 am

apply for group-when Vuduy come back hope he accepts you, and thats it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-28, 6:29 pm