SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Ecko
vuduy
6 posters

Dragon oath

vuduy
    vuduy
    Site Admin
    SINSBOT Creator

Site AdminSINSBOT Creator

Dragon oath Empty Re: Dragon oath

Post by vuduy 2010-03-26, 8:48 pm

Dragon Oath is a big fail!
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-27, 1:55 am

Ya, I play it before Dragon oath.

I didn't like the PvP - saying there is no better class.
    Pyromancer -> They said to have higher damage and best nuker in the game... I play my first character as Pyro there then Taoist out damage me and even Healer class do higher dmg than Pyromancer -.-

Voodoo class 2nd character i played because of poison/sucking ability. I thought they be good like Modon in JD. the hell that class wasn't even made for PvP at all.. They poof so fast and their damage is low -.- their only made for PvE then I quit when i reach Book 3 stage cuz they were all useless..

Minstrel class pwn too much in PvP -.- long range spammer + teleport + trap + slowing opponent... damn lol.

Pyromancer suppose to 1hit Minstrel class cuz they have low HP. but instead Pyromancer (mage) who said to have highest dmg cant even approach Minstrel due to traps -.-

I wasted too much time on that failure game. SAYING no best class at all.

Healer class (Lotus Order) can tank better than any tanker class (shaolin/beggar/royalty)..
    BlackRose
    BlackRose
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by BlackRose 2010-03-27, 6:27 am

lol I play shaolin with my lv 3 and 4 gems! I was top 10 in the server. So yea its based on ur style. If u like aoe and train fast then Voodoo but then if u wanna PvP or pk then shaolin or assassin.Ur gear is very important too haha
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-27, 8:21 am

ThunderKing wrote:lol I play shaolin with my lv 3 and 4 gems! I was top 10 in the server. So yea its based on ur style. If u like aoe and train fast then Voodoo but then if u wanna PvP or pk then shaolin or assassin.Ur gear is very important too haha

so how does that balance the class?. if Vodoo cant even pvp. shaolin can only pvp because of rebound dmg and reducing opponent dmg by half, that how they can win. taoist <- which can completely imobilize u from moving at all. Assasin doesn't do well in pvp compare to royalty and minstrel with HIT GEM and full VIT stats, assasin class dont even add AGI stats anymore. every dam class go to full "VIT" stats. they ignore other stats cuz they can be get from gem.

u put Lotus order with blessed recovery with HP gem/full vit and that make them like immortal shit that cant be flushed. unless u have 3-4 player using special plunger to push Lotus order all the way. LOL
    BlackRose
    BlackRose
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by BlackRose 2010-03-27, 8:40 am

ur wrong!! Assassin is the best pvp class if u know how. You use the invisible skill then come close to ur target. Then stun + buff dam for yourself and crit. 5 skills ur opponent will die! if u wanna test I will show u :)
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-27, 10:16 am

ThunderKing wrote:ur wrong!! Assassin is the best pvp class if u know how. You use the invisible skill then come close to ur target. Then stun + buff dam for yourself and crit. 5 skills ur opponent will die! if u wanna test I will show u :)

I think ur opponent is crap or single attacker, because ive seen assasin get owned pretty much invis doesnt work against Minstrel any other class that have AoE and DoT (damage over time). if u get hit while invis ur visible again lol.

Easy tactics when assasin goes invis they are still in the same spot because their movement slow down and just use 1 AoE skill and bam he's visible again.

I dont have Dragon oath anymore. i deleted that crap. saying assasin owns because of invis, maybe against noob who doesn't have idea how to dispel a invis

cuz i play Minstrel before and using trap pwn invis assasin. tele + trap spam. since they cant hit minstrel from long range LoL and when assasin try to get close. I just teleport and have a boobie trap left behind and detonate it :). A lot of people cry to much about it but admit it they pretty much pwn in pvp if you have fast finger. u only need to press 4 hotkey in minstrel attack+tele+trap and detonate (if u want to manually xplode the trap if the target is close to trap) they will get hit anyway cuz trap does area dmg. Minstrel class can stun, silence, have 2x MP damage.
    BlackRose
    BlackRose
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by BlackRose 2010-03-27, 11:00 am

No man! Assassin have this invisible skill that last 1 min and the movement speed is 25% reduce. So when come in battle u move away from ur opponent b/c I know they will use AOE. After they use AOE u come near them lol. Minstrel is a little tough opponent but it takes practice to take them down.
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-27, 11:33 am

ThunderKing wrote:No man! Assassin have this invisible skill that last 1 min and the movement speed is 25% reduce. So when come in battle u move away from ur opponent b/c I know they will use AOE. After they use AOE u come near them lol. Minstrel is a little tough opponent but it takes practice to take them down.

Dude no matter how much they last, once you get hit its over. If you attack your visible again.

You must be kidding saying you move away when they AoE. You cannot escape AoE that hit 5x5 area. Tell us how can you walk away from 5x5 area dmg when you go invisible? every class walk in 1x1 tile per step a second.

Assasin use Ice element and have low def
    Minstrel use Fire element.

Minstrel long range attacker + Fire trap that damage over time 3x3 area. since Trap doesn't rely on accuracy to hit. Minstrel with Fire Gem + Fire bonus on your equipment. that blooming trap which spammable would have high amount of burnage and since assasin have low HP, they spam potion to much lol.

Teleport + stun + blooming trap + lay the powerful trap and teleport away.

You cant go near minstrel and use stun on them. u cant cast it, cuz teleport does instant cast + binding (stun). its over burning trap so u cant go invis or escape + a detonate trap which silence..

ive pvp several ppl and thats my only tactic on minstrel, they call me cheap cuz i always run around teleport and lay traps and detonate them so they be silence/burned and bam stun them.

the game itself is about highest HP and who have the most potion on their inventory LOL!
    BlackRose
    BlackRose
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by BlackRose 2010-03-27, 1:50 pm

I mean if u wanna try, I have 1 assassin in US version! Gems 3 7x I can show u a thing or 2

Post by Guest 2010-03-31, 6:44 am

i tried Dragon oath a week ago threatening crap frustrated just my opinion being cool
    BlackRose
    BlackRose
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by BlackRose 2010-03-31, 3:04 pm

Different people have different taste of game! Not everybody is alike. Just like our DNA, it is unique to every single one of us lol
    Ecko
    Ecko
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by Ecko 2010-03-31, 8:57 pm

ThunderKing wrote:Different people have different taste of game! Not everybody is alike. Just like our DNA, it is unique to every single one of us lol

what are you talking about DNA is unique? u do know that u have same DNA as your parents.

LOL.

If its true that we came from Adam & Eve.. just 2 living person all of us would have same DNA as them, but DNA can change over time due to environment you currently living..
    BlackRose
    BlackRose
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by BlackRose 2010-04-01, 5:34 am

Humans have about 3 billion base pairs, for a total of about 4^3000000000 different DNA strands of human size. To get a repeat (if selecting uniformly at random) you'd need around 2^3000000000 people. (In all time there will never be nearly this many people.) So u tell me whether it is unique or not.
    I am sorry, I dont believe in Adam and Eve.
    amoremia
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by amoremia 2010-04-01, 12:16 pm

frustrated guys the topic is about dragon oath not DNA lol

flower toodles
    BlackRose
    BlackRose
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by BlackRose 2010-04-01, 1:13 pm

Well I was just using DNA as an example and he said I was wrong so I just wanna proof my point

Post by Guest 2010-04-03, 6:20 am

hooo man tru love smart

is there a bot for it? smart
    jefftansthan
    jefftansthan
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by jefftansthan 2010-04-15, 7:05 pm

if theres a bot ill test play ^^
    Kagebunshin
    Kagebunshin
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Kagebunshin 2010-04-15, 7:55 pm

jefftansthan wrote:if theres a bot ill test play ^^

Why you ask for a bot when the person before asked for a bot too?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-03-28, 1:22 pm