SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Hello Forum

Dreamy
    Dreamy
    SINNER
    SINNER

[solved]Hello Forum Empty [solved]Hello Forum

Post by Dreamy 2011-08-23, 4:44 pm

Hi there ,

I`m sorry if I opened this thread where it should not belong.

After I searched the forum for every detail on how I could get to actually use the Sins Bot, I still can`t manage to use it.

My request for now would be how to actually set it up for a skysong ( in jade dynasty vengeance). I did use it, it sees the character, I am amazed how detailed the program is. But it seems I can`t manage to not use the energy as this is the reason I want to use Sins, cause of the energy drain in the game.

If someone kind enough to tell me, picture could help also if it`s easier that way.

Sorry for the mistakes I've done in English, it might hurt your eyes but oh well.

1.Edit: I notice that when I "start" it and go away from a specific spot the character goes back, I also saw that it does auto pick up the things on the ground. What I haven`t manage to do is to actually bot with no energy.

2.Edit: I think I found the way, still testing.

3.Edit: I think it`s working [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helped me allot after I figure out some things.

If by any chance this thread is being useless , close it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Dreamy on 2011-08-23, 5:44 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Might just work. Still testing.)

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 10:27 am