SINS™

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Unable to connect the remote sever

vanthinh89
    vanthinh89
    SINNER
    SINNER

connect - Unable to connect the remote sever Empty Unable to connect the remote sever

Post by vanthinh89 2011-06-06, 2:10 pm

Dear all,

Does anyone have the same situation with me? When I try to login to sin 2.1.3.5, an error box appears : " Unable to connect to the remote sever....
    connect - Unable to connect the remote sever Bug

So, is that a kind of bugs? How can i solve it? Please, enlight on me :)
    Thanks alot!
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

connect - Unable to connect the remote sever Empty Re: Unable to connect the remote sever

Post by extremedeath 2011-06-06, 4:11 pm

Make sure - Microsoft NET Framework 4.0 and
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable - are installed properly into your system.
    vanthinh89
    vanthinh89
    SINNER
    SINNER

connect - Unable to connect the remote sever Empty Re: Unable to connect the remote sever

Post by vanthinh89 2011-06-07, 9:10 am

Hic, I reinstalled net framework 4.0 and C++ into my computer but still have the same result :(
    Kagebunshin
    Kagebunshin
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post by Kagebunshin 2011-06-07, 9:59 am

Maybe its cuz you are in no usergroup yet. (that means, even if it would work you cannot use SINS anyway)
    Or you have set your password false..
    extremedeath
    extremedeath
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by extremedeath 2011-06-07, 12:50 pm

What OS are you using?
    vanthinh89
    vanthinh89
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by vanthinh89 2011-06-07, 4:00 pm

I am using Windows Xp sp2. I am going to reinstall the windows tomorrow morning. Hope it effective!
    vanthinh89
    vanthinh89
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by vanthinh89 2011-06-11, 2:39 pm

OK, thanks pro.

Finnally, I solved it.

I reinstalled windows 2 days ago and this bug came to end. But unfortunately, I was still unable to use Autosin.
    One of my friend told that the problem might be: I using a fixed elemenclient.exe file in order to expand the view angle and due to this reason, auto sin did'nt work.

Before sins republicing, almost gamer who had not access, have to use the fixed elementclien.exe to expand the view angle (like one of the favourable function of autosin).

So, I would like to share my experiences for other people who have a similar mess, that: reinstalled windows and make sure using the original elementclient.exe file!

tiendo84
    tiendo84
    Elite Sinner
    Elite Sinner

Post by tiendo84 2011-06-11, 5:22 pm

vanthinh89 wrote:OK, thanks pro.

Finnally, I solved it.

I reinstalled windows 2 days ago and this bug came to end. But unfortunately, I was still unable to use Autosin.
    One of my friend told that the problem might be: I using a fixed elemenclient.exe file in order to expand the view angle and due to this reason, auto sin did'nt work.

Before sins republicing, almost gamer who had not access, have to use the fixed elementclien.exe to expand the view angle (like one of the favourable function of autosin).

So, I would like to share my experiences for other people who have a similar mess, that: reinstalled windows and make sure using the original elementclient.exe file!

in this case you just need to reinstall the game. I guess you debugged elementdata.exe for zoom camera purpose.
    assassindruid
    assassindruid
    SINNER
    SINNER

Post by assassindruid 2011-06-23, 9:17 am

Hi, I also could not connect to the server, for the reason I don't know. I am a member of a user group but still can't connect to the server. Could anyone help me on this. Thanks snickering

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 1:26 am